What's In Your DVD Player?

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 07:29:53 PM

Rudie Obias

shamefully...

i've benn watching a lot of mark ruffalo movies.  he's such an amazing actor...
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

squints

one of the major benefits of working at your own video store is that sitting at the register all day i can put on whatever i want to watch
Today has been like this:

(Only about an hour of this)

and Now Playing:
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Sunrise

To try and get in a Michael Mann frame of mind, I watched this last weekend:

this on Wednesday night:

and this last night:

Vice cannot possibly live up to these three masterworks, but I don't see that as a requirement for its success.

edison

Quote from: Sunrise on July 28, 2006, 01:41:05 PM
Vice cannot will never possibly live up to these three masterworks, but I don't see that as a requirement for its success wasting 2 and a half hours.

Fixed

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

McfLy

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

grand theft sparrow

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Sunrise

Geez Hedwig, and I thought four movies in one night was a lot.

I watched Funny Games last week, tonight is:

Cobz

coin operated boy