Linklater DVDs

Started by CCBaxter, May 13, 2003, 08:29:03 PM

CCBaxter

anyone heard if Slacker or Suburbia will ever get released? or maybe a Dazed special edition?

bonanzataz

that's sad. Region 2 has it for £5.99.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ravi

MGM has the rights to Slacker and they are pretty good about releasing older, more obscure titles, usually under their Avant Garde banner.  No official word yet AFAIK.

Victor

im pretty sure slacker's on dvd, though not on netflix, so it mustve been a small run. too bad cause its like essential viewing for those interested in independent cinema of the 90's. subUrbia's a no, though. once i had a dream where i bought a bootleg subUrbia dvd on the street. yeah. i know.

speaking of subUrbia, has anyone read the book, by eric bogosian? i havent, but i just read this other one he wrote called MALL and dug it, so...
are you gonna eat with us too?