Xixax Mixtape Exchange

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, July 05, 2010, 10:55:50 PM

cronopio 2

it always depends on the girl, but okay. I'M GAME, MUHFUGGAS!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Ok, so, as a point of reference, I can keep the main post updated with the number of confirmed participants if you wanna do the exchanges. 

Now, do you guys want me to pair everyone up randomly and to send mixtapes to each other via rapidshare, or are we just going to post playlists in this thread?  I figured if we do this monthly, then we'd all rotate now and then and you know, share the music.  But otherwise, I don't mind just posting lists.  Xixax and lists are like turtles and shells.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

The only rule is: there are no rules!

The other rule is: No Radiohead.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Robyn

Quote from: modage on July 09, 2010, 09:05:55 AM
The only rule is: there are no rules!

The other rule is: No Radiohead.

The second rule is: No 'AND AFTER ALL, YOU'RE MY WONDERWAAAALL'

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

RegularKarate

I'm game as long as it isn't some convoluted swapping plan.

polkablues

Yeah, there's no need to turn it into a pyramid scheme; just upload your mixes to Rapidshare or whatever and post the link in the thread.
My house, my rules, my coffee

cronopio 2

is it okay if the limit of the playlist is 100mb of music?

ono

...another idea is 80 minutes so you can burn it.  For anyone who uses CDs anymore. :]

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: ono on July 10, 2010, 06:03:37 PM
...another idea is 80 minutes so you can burn it.  For anyone who uses CDs anymore. :]

I like the nature of time vs. space mostly because higher quality songs take up more data.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cronopio 2

in this day and age whoever's below 192 knows shit.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Wait, knows shit as in "is in the know" or knows shit as in "keen exclusively to outdated formats"?

cronopio 2

wow , i drunk-posted the shit out of that observation. sorry. i meant that below 192 is bad.