Another Photo Thread

Started by killafilm, February 20, 2006, 11:59:00 PM

killafilm

I too take photos.

Most of my past ones are 3,000 miles away.  But I thought I'd share some recent snaps.

I Love a Magician

I like the first one quite a bit. The others seem like the type of pictures someone would take within the first month or so of getting a camera. I went through the same phase. Keep it up and you'll get past it.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

JG

yeah these seem like the camera angles of my recent short films.  even though i know it's kinda silly and amateurish i mess around with lines.  like the second one looks good, but what are you really even taking a photo of y'know?  i have the same problem, though. 

killafilm

All of the photos were taken right outside of my old apartment.  For you orange county people i lived in the shithole where orange, garden grove and santa ana all meet.  I was kinda hoping there would be some homeless people to take photos of in the river, cause I could always see them from my balcony.  But alas there was not.  And I just felt like taking photos and documenting my neighborhood of 7 months.

Pubrick

Quote from: killafilm on February 21, 2006, 04:55:31 PM
I was kinda hoping there would be some homeless people to take photos of in the river
that would've made them worse.
under the paving stones.

Anonymous Joe

Reinhold

All of the photos were taken right outside of my old apartment.  For you orange county people i lived in the shithole where orange, garden grove and santa ana all meet.  I was kinda hoping there would be some homeless people to take photos of in the river, cause I could always see them from my balcony.  But alas there was not.  And I just felt like taking photos and documenting my neighborhood of 7 months.

i recognized it immediately from playing San Andreas.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

squints

Quote from: permanent username on February 22, 2006, 12:37:10 AM

i recognized it immediately from playing San Andreas.

That's exactly what i was thinking!
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

killafilm

Pozer

For you orange county people i lived in the shithole where orange, garden grove and santa ana all meet.
I know that shithole.