Lost in London (Live)

Started by wilberfan, May 27, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

wilberfan

Written, Directed by (and starring) Woody Harrelson.  Shot and broadcast live to cinemas on Jan 19th, 2017.

https://youtu.be/IEnlNGDhIPs

Fathom Events presents a unique one-night cinema event. Academy Award (R) nominated actor Woody Harrelson will direct and star in an unprecedented live feature film event, "Lost in London LIVE," on January 19, 2017. Harrelson, who wrote the feature film "Lost in London," will also co-star with Owen Wilson and Willie Nelson. This first-of-its-kind film event will screen live in select cinemas nationwide, giving audiences the unique opportunity to watch a film shot in real time. Loosely based on a crazy night full of real-life events, Lost in London follows Harrelson, playing himself, as run-ins with old friends and the law all seem to conspire to keep him from getting home to his family.

Sleepless

You can't just post that, from 2017, and nothing else. I did a little digging and found a trailer (presumably cut post-live event). Apparently you can watch the whole thing on Hulu.

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Nails9

Bravo Mr. Kaufman Delta9
:bravo:
Gilding the lily now aren't we.
WKBB*I/S*NotTP*SSotCB*OS & r.i.p.b.m.

wilberfan

I checked this out, but the thrill wore off for me after about 20 minutes. 

Nails9

Quitter.
Too heady for ya?  :yabbse-wink: :kiss:
WKBB*I/S*NotTP*SSotCB*OS & r.i.p.b.m.