Audiograph.

Started by prophet, September 22, 2003, 08:25:46 PM

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Alethia

i was there too.  but i didnt stay after the Q and A.  but i got to talk to him for a minute before he went on for the Q and A, which was cool.  he signed my DVD, too, and said he liked my shoes.  it was a good night overall, i thought.

prophet

Where can i find out if there is any cool movie events coming the the San Francisco area?
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

The Silver Bullet

God, he looks like a man getting ready for old age in that photo...
RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

so, the weirdo I heard about who asked PTA to introduce himself into the microphone revealed. As THOMAS.
One mystery solved.

thedog

It seemed like PT Anderson was a bit weirded out by the audiograph idea.

prophet

i dont know how i would respond to someone asking me speak into a taperecorder. " hi this is paul thomas anderson, you love my movies thanks a bunch keep on lovin'."

Alethia

or the guy who asked about jacques tati influences in punch-drunk love, like he was bringing up something fresh and new

Pedro

Quote from: md
fi is lucky
from what I hear, they're no longer an item

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Pedro the Wombat
Quote from: md
fi is lucky
from what I hear, they're no longer an item
my sources concur.  http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=3167

Alethia

coffeebeetle

Yeah, it is sad.  They were the ideal couple in my eyes.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

thedog

Quote from: coffeebeetleYeah, it is sad.  They were the ideal couple in my eyes.

Totally. I would have given anything to be in Fiona's shoes.......

:shock:

:!:

:?:

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Vile5

Paul and Fiona've broken??
are you sure?, i'd had bet they would never break off, it's sad...

btw, i don't wanna be insensible, but that could mean that Paul will never use Fiona's music in one of his movies???
noooooooo.... now i'm going to cry  :cry:
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí