Don't shoot me but.....

Started by Growl, May 13, 2003, 03:34:17 PM

Growl

Ok, this is my first post to the forum, and I really do have a wide variety of tastes in movies, running from John Waters to Hitchcock, but I have to wonder.....anyone heard any news of Valley Of the Dolls being readied for DVD release?  :oops:

Dirk

:2gunfire:  

Welcome to the board. As for the DVDs, I don't know nothing
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

MacGuffin

Quote from: Growlanyone heard any news of Valley Of the Dolls being readied for DVD release?  :oops:

Very last post:
http://xixax.com/viewtopic.php?t=174&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

bonanzataz

Valley of the Dolls and Beyond the Valley of the Dolls are completely different movies mac.

Don't worry about him, Growl, he's usually behind on movie news and whatnot.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls