Aqua

Started by Sigur Rós, November 10, 2003, 12:25:41 PM

Sigur Rós

Anyone listen to this great Danish band. I consider myself a true fan.

kotte

Are you barbie girl?

phil marlowe

one of the greatest bands of the nineties, no doubt. such a shame that all we got from them was two albums, they both have a very special place in my heart.

anyway, what the fuck is up with my homeboy rene diff? did he go to jail or something? i heard that he said that he would never release his long awaited solo debut. what the fuck? i was looking forward to zero lene, zero gay boy søren and claus and 100% RENE THE PIMP !

Ravi

Lollipop is a fun song.

Gloria

I owned their "Cartoon Heroes" album. Not that bad, considering they got their fame from a song about Barbies.  I have only heard some tracks off their first album, but their second album seemed darker and more mature than anything I heard on their first. If you get a chance, listen to "Aquarius" and "Good Guys."  Best two songs on their second album.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Their stuff was incredibly annoying when it was on the radio all the time, but now I nod my head to it...
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

MacGuffin

Quote from: GloriaI have only heard some tracks off their first album, but their second album seemed darker and more mature than anything I heard on their first.

I dunno, "Turn Back Time" seemed a pretty mature one the first album and I think is the best song they have done.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gloria

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: GloriaI have only heard some tracks off their first album, but their second album seemed darker and more mature than anything I heard on their first.

I dunno, "Turn Back Time" seemed a pretty mature one the first album and I think is the best song they have done.

I dont think I heard that one.....I'll give it a listen

Kal

I really liked AQUA... but they have dissapeared now

Sigur Rós

Quote from: phil marloweanyway, what the fuck is up with my homeboy rene diff?

He just published his self-biography intitled 'popdreng' (popboy). It tells the story of his life in crime and music. + the story about the time when he had to drag Lene of the stage because she was so druged. I'm really looking forward to reading this!