Extras

Started by cine, August 04, 2005, 11:50:51 PM

cine

worthy of its own thread. yeah yeah, not as good as the office, but that was expected. second episode wasnt as funny as the first but kate winslet's coming up this sunday should be really funny. check out the episode 3 clip on gervais's site!

modage

i am dying to see this.  i've been bugging my roomate to download it on bittorrent cause i dont know what the hell that is yet.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

RegularKarate

I saw the Ben Stiller one... is that the first one?  It didn't seem very firstish.

cine

episode 3 was the best so far. really funny. too bad nobodys seen this yet.

Stefen

Quote from: Cinephileepisode 3 was the best so far. really funny. too bad nobodys seen this yet.

Was that pubrick reporting? Whats the deal?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

no sense spoiling the content of the episode but winslet's character is so full of herself and gervais gets himself into so much trouble, you're forced to think of it as a lost episode of the office.

Pubrick

Quote from: StefenWas that pubrick reporting? Whats the deal?
i think u mean pete. i'm usually the last person to see things.
under the paving stones.

RegularKarate

I think Cine's being kind of a prick... keeping the location of the newer torrents to himself.

I've only seen the first one... with Stiller.

Irulan

I've seen all episodes so far. Only the second one wasn't so good, the other two were great. Don't know which celeb is on tonight, but I'll be watching again :)
something big is gonna happen oOo we don't want the loonies takin' over

GoneSavage

Quote from: RegularKarateI think Cine's being kind of a prick... keeping the location of the newer torrents to himself.

I've only seen the first one... with Stiller.
I go to Torrent Spy for my Extras.  They have a few different versions of each 3 episodes and will most likely have tonight's on there Friday or Saturday.

modage

HBO won't start satcasting the first season of Ricky "The Office" Gervais' new sitcom "Extras" until Sept. 25, but BBC 2 has already greenlit a second season.

its only a month, i guess i'll just wait.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

RegularKarate

It's clearly not as good as the office, but it's still damned funny and it's more than "ripping on celebrities personas"

RegularKarate

When I posted that, I had only seen the first 3...now that I've caught up, I agree with you a little more.

I still find it very funny.. especially the bit with the dolls.

meatwad

Gervais is going to be in the new Christopher Guest film

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4180674.stm

i saw the winslet episode. oh man...

context, context, context.