Gold Trumpet

Pozer

IE here.. same.

Error Page - do "View source" to see exception

polkablues

Hmm... try clearing your cache.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pedro

I haven't seen any of this guy's work.  I have no idea if he's terrible other than he's connected to the twilight series which I also haven't seen but trust everyone here about.  Maybe that's why I'm not so freaked out?  If there's one thing that's consistent throughout all of PTA's films, it is the quality of the acting.  He has a strong sense of directing performances (like his discussion with robards in "that moment"?!) and as far as I can tell he is selective about who he works with.  I bet he destroys this role and wins the xixax award for best male performance over PSH.

The Perineum Falcon

Did a search on Hollywood Reporter, and I'm coming up with nada.

I guess they just dumped it in the trash?
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

New Feeling

I actually think this would be great news if true.  Unfortunately I'm not buying it. 

brother macmanus

see?? i told you fuckers!

this is the last you'll hear from me EVER.
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

Robyn

Quote from: brother macmanus on April 02, 2010, 05:18:56 PM
see?? i told you fuckers!

this is the last you'll hear from me EVER.

No, you didn't. You told us nothing about Robert Pattinson.

I believe what you said in your previous posts though, and definitely prefer Robert Pattinson before all of them. I can definitely see him in the role of Freddie.

brother macmanus

labouf=pattinson, same thing.

THIS is the last time you'll hear from me ever.
Why don't you make like a tree, and get the fuck outta here?

Stefen

Count me on board with Pattinson. I actually like that casting. He's done some smaller indies indicating he's serious about his craft. They all sucked, I'm sure, but his heart is in the right place and this proves it.

Plus, I hear the dude has hygiene problems which fits right in with Freddie. Haha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Robyn

Quote from: brother macmanus on April 02, 2010, 06:00:12 PM
labouf=pattinson, same thing.

THIS is the last time you'll hear from me ever.

really? the same thing? ok... 

Quote from: Stefen on April 02, 2010, 06:03:33 PM
Plus, I hear the dude has hygiene problems which fits right in with Freddie. Haha.

He don't wash his hair, man! (So embarrassing that I actually know that  :shock:)

matt35mm

I'm not gonna lie, I did think of Pattinson after reading the script but didn't want to admit it.  I think it's a good fit.  I haven't seen him in a movie, so I'm mostly basing this on his general I-don't-give-a-fuck vibe that he projects in real life.  I can't think of any other prominent actor who has that right now.

Shia would have been a very bad way to go.  Chris Pine was a stretch but I could see it.  No other names bandied about have made me think they'd be a good Freddie.  Pattinson's the best so far, even if it's an April Fools thing.

Derek

http://www.newsinfilm.com/2010/04/02/paul-thomas-andersons-untitled-scientology-project-the-master-script-review/

Another script review. Really nothing new or insightful for those who have read the script. Beware of spoilers.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Ordet

I could see Mark Webber pulling it off.
were spinning

Derek

http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/04/taylor-kitsch-to-star-in-battleship-film.html

From The Hollywood Reporter

Short article about Taylor Kitsch taking over the role in Battleship from Renner, who they say has dropped out in favor of The Master.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.