GANGS OF NEW YORK on DVD

Started by NEON MERCURY, July 01, 2003, 12:47:56 PM

Myxo

Quote from: NEON MERCURYSo what is the wait........Hurry up and grab this UNDER-rated film on DVD to own.......I got mine.  IT is FINALLY here!

Take MacGuffin's advice and go to Best Buy and get it cheap  GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post more after viewing it.

What a disappointment. No DVD insert. The movie is on TWO discs. Couldn't they release a bare bones DISC 1 with the movie on it (Dual-Layer), and put all the extras on DISC 2? What a terrible moment to end a disc on as well. I started laughing.

Also, the extras (The Kill Bill teaser aside) are terrible.

I smell a SE DVD version. :(

Derek

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

ShanghaiOrange

The thing that pisses me off about this DVD is how small Marty's name is on the cover. :(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Ravi

Quote from: halo_on
What a disappointment. No DVD insert. The movie is on TWO discs. Couldn't they release a bare bones DISC 1 with the movie on it (Dual-Layer), and put all the extras on DISC 2? What a terrible moment to end a disc on as well. I started laughing.

Also, the extras (The Kill Bill teaser aside) are terrible.

I smell a SE DVD version. :(

It was pretty dumb to split the movie over 2 discs.  People watch the extras after the movie, so it would make sense to have the extras on one disc.  With this release we have to switch discs once to watch the whole film and switch again to watch all the extras.