office space (wraa)

Started by sphinx, May 18, 2003, 05:57:34 PM

modage

mike judge needs to make another movie.  is etan cohen ethan coen?  or are their names just creepily similar.  maya rudolph=good.  dax?=bad.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Myxo

What is Judge up to these days?

He's a funny guy. I wonder why he doesn't make more comedies.

Hey..

You've all see this right?

Very funny movie.

MacGuffin

Quote from: MyxomatosisWhat is Judge up to these days?

Go to the previous page.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

london

I own a Swingline stapler in my cubicle.  It scares me.  Sometimes I call HR just to see if I am still on the payroll.  

On a completely unrelated note, Marlon Brando died today.  Didn't catch how old he was.  Boy, he got fat.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

mogwai

Quote from: thedigitalbits.comOh... you guys are gonna LOVE this!
Sources at 20th Century Fox have just confirmed with me that the long-awaited Office Space: Special Edition is finally a go! The studio and director Mike Judge are currently hard at work on the disc, which is tentatively planned for release in early 2005. There's no other details available at the moment (so don't ask - it's too early in the process), but the title IS finally coming and you can bet we'll keep you up to date on this as things progress.
How's that for a way to stave off a bad case of the Mondays?

hedwig

Yay, but I predict it won't last.

MacGuffin

Quote from: thedigitalbits.comAnd on the catalog film front, you'll be happy to learn that the long awaited Office Space: Special Edition is shaping up nicely and will include some very cool bonus material. Expect that in 2005 as well.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

From The Digital Bits:

The long-awaited Office Space: Special Edition is currently in production, and is being actively worked on by director Mike Judge. Look for it sometime later in 2005.

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Wait--- what?

It's shaping up, due early 2005, now it's currently in production and is due late 2005?

Those fudge packers need to get it together.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

tpfkabi

i guess they're timing it to coincide with his new movie?

i have no idea how finished it is though.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

SiliasRuby

Acording to dvdaficionado.com it has a release date of August 2nd 2005. That site has become reliable most of the time but I would wait until an official release date from another site.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Fox has revealed some of the extras to be included on their Office Space: Special Edition (with More Flair) due on 11/1. In addition to a new anamorphic widescreen transfer and audio commentary with writer/director Mike Judge, look for the Out of the Office: An Office Space Retrospective with Mike Judge documentary, the film's theatrical trailer, deleted scenes (including Peter Lies to Lumbergh, Happy Hour and Chotchkies, Peter Goes off on Nina and Tom's Mixed Heritage Called into Question), DVD-ROM extras and more.

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Title: Office Space
Released: 1st November 2005
SRP: $19.98

More Details?
Fox Home Entertainment has today revealed details on the extra material for the long awaited special edition of Office Space which stars the likes of Ron Livingston, Jennifer Aniston and Ajay Naidu. The disc will be available to own from the 1st November this year, and should retail at around $19.98. The disc will carry a new 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 track. Extras will include an Out of the Office: Office Space Retrospective with Mike Judge, deleted scenes (Peter Lies to Lumbergh, Happy Hour and Chotchkies, Peter Goes off on Nina, & Tom's Mixed Heritage Called into Question), the theatrical trailer, DVD-ROM audio, and some visual downloads. The artwork is at the link: http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7353&n=1&burl=
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Was I the only one waiting for some Mike Judge commentary?

I sold my old copy to get this, and this seems to be a sliver better than the old one.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

GoneSavage

That would be the only thing to get me to buy a new edition and they didn't put it on there.  Smart.