Ain't Them Bodies Saints

Started by Pozer, July 15, 2012, 01:01:16 PM

©brad

MacGuffin

Hollywood Reporter interview

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

correction: rooney mara stare is the new lowery stare.
under the paving stones.

Ghostboy

As evidenced by some of the reactions here in Cannes, don't let your expectations go TOO bonkers!

The trailer should be out in a few days. It's spoiler-ish, although you won't know in what way until after you see the movie. There will be a series of spoiler-free teasers coming out very soon as well, for those who would rather wait...

matt35mm

Variety titled the video "Ain't Them Body Saints" HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IDIOTS!

Nice interview, though.

matt35mm

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/aintthembodiessaints/

TRAILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HOLY SHIT!! I cannot wait. I will hassle everyone to go see this movie.

©brad

Gahhhhhh I want to watch so bad but GB said it was spoilerful! To watch or not to watch? I'm going to try and hold off and just watch the upcoming teasers. It's not going to be easy though.

xerxes

My expectations have now gone bonkers.

wow. that was amazing. definitely worth the wait.
this is just speculation but i would say the trailer isnt that spoilerful unless you remember every little clip from it while watching the movie. i really hope this comes somewhere close to me. looks incredible.

Frederico Fellini

Cannot wait to see it. Good job, Ghostboy.
We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

Tictacbk

This looks fantastic, and man does it LOOK  :shock: fantastic.  Can't wait.  Congrats Ghostboy.

Edit: link for new page:

Jeremy Blackman

Excellent! Kind of exactly what I expected. It's definitely this moody world that you want to be immersed in. Inviting and beautiful, with enough darkness.

The trailer didn't seem excessively spoilerful to me. I think it's mixed up enough that the chronology is not totally clear, and you're not even exactly sure what roles the supporting characters play in the story. Either that or my brain was in spoiler protection mode.

Kellen

Holy shit this looks really good!  Props Ghostboy  :bravo:

Neil

I am agreement with the rest of you folks.  I  really hope this film does well for you GB!
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

I am Schmi

Wow, what an amazing trailer. Who did the soundtrack that accompanied the trailer? It is fantastic.