Digi Needs Your Help

Started by Something Spanish, January 17, 2008, 04:29:45 PM

Something Spanish

That's right fellow XIXAX'ers. I NEED YOUR HELP. please. I mean, c'mon. Please. Please list some of the happiest moment in movie history so i can write a good college paper. may jesus christ personally bless you all.

Raikus

Point of clarification: happiest moments in movies for the characters, or moments in movies that made us (the viewer) happy?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Something Spanish

moments that made the audience happy

NEON MERCURY

not sure if this is what you need but as an audience member here are scenes in films that made me "happy"

(in somewhat chronological order)

SPOILERS

in my youth

back to the future:  when doc connects the power cord at the last moment to send marty back home
star wars (a new hope):  1) when r2d2 saved the gang from being crushed in the spaceaged garbage compactor 2) when luke uses the force and fires a shot just right to destroy the death star
star wars (return of the jedi):  1) when princess leia rescued han from the frozen stuff 2) when luke was about to walk the plank into the sarlac pit and then he makes a signal to r2d2 and his lightsaber pops out of r2d2's head and luke does that flip thing, grabs his lightsaber, and saves everyone  3) when lando just makes it out of the death start before it blows up  4) the ewok after party song from the original episode vi  5) the same party scene as mentioned before but when luke glances and sees tha spiritual figures of yoda, kenobi, and young vader in the "remake"
the wizard:  1) they power glove scene  2) the end w/the scenes showing the first ever appearence of super mario brothers 3
real genuis:  1) the ending w/the popcorn house and "everybody wants to rule the world"
ghostbusters:  1) when slimer slimes the bill murray character
the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe (80's cartoon version):  1) when they first enter the wardrobe and discover narnia

in my douche bag years

face off:  1) the final shoot out w/the doves
field of dreams:  1) the end
clear and present danger:  1) the scene where willem dafoe rescues harrison ford from the cartel
basic instinct:  1) any nude scene w/sharon stone
clerks:  1) beserker
terminator 2:  1) everything
the matrix:  1) the bullet stopping scene at the end
the matrix 2:  1) any scene involving the albino twins
star wars (revenge of the sith): 1) when anakin becomes vader but right before "nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
lady terminator:  1) "maybe they think your gay" followed by "hahahahahahaha"  2) "jack!!!"  3) "south sea queen"  4) "but i'm an anthropologist"  5) "they built space stations on the moon you know"  6) the first scene where that evil south sea queen has sex w/a guy and a snake comes out of her pussy and bites his dick off and then blood cums on his face
ace venture 2:  1) when that tribal guy spits in jim carrey's face
pulp fiction:  1) when travolta accidently shoots that guy in the head in the car
south park movie:  1) anything involving terrance & phillip

present years

blue velvet: 1) indreams 2) "i'll fuck anything that moves!"  3) "daddy wants to fuck"
lost highway:  1) lou reed "this magic moment" 2) beginning and ending w/"i'm deranged"
eraserhead: 1) "just cut them up like regular chickens"
INLAND EMPIRE:  1) every single moment (final review still coming)
mulholland drive:  1) every sing moment
requiem for a dream: 1) every single moment
eyes wide shut:  1) the lighting 2) production design 3) todd field 4) sex 5) piano
good will hunting: 1) when matt damon goes to see about a girl at the end
the departed: 1) when marky mark kills damon
the fountain: 1) "i'm gonna die"
magnolia:  1) the will h macy bar scenes
a.i.:  1) the end
closer: 1) clive owen + portman + morrissey= happiness
the lord of the rings 3: 1) when the gang visits frodo at the end and jumps on his bed

i gotta go now...but if you want more or need an explanation just let me know.

Something Spanish

that was helpful, sir. in return i shall view this Lynch "ONE" film you speak of.