guess the movie through the picture

Started by mogwai, January 04, 2008, 07:55:15 AM

matt35mm

picolas

29. some of these are just wrong!
Spoiler: ShowHide
like fight club.

SiliasRuby

18 out of 46 off the bat but had to look at the rest.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

context, context, context.

Fernando

abuck1220

the cheerleader one is so stupid it made me mad that i even tried it at all.

Reinhold

Quote from: Stefen on January 08, 2008, 04:24:38 PM
This is an awesome idea/game, but it's all based on who gets here first.

We should set up a playoff type thing where we have 8 or 16 posters and each has a screen-shot-off and the winner advances till there are only 2 left. Each round gets harder and harder with more and more obscure films and the last round is the hardest.

The winner gets something they can use like a fleshlight or some proactiv acne cream.

if somebody arranges it, that could be cool... maybe even $5 donation to xixax to play. Last Place finisher buys the winner a fleshlight or some proactiv acne cream.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

What movie is this from?

Helping a friend defeat some jerk in a trivia challenge.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

Beginning of The Wild Bunch where the kids are watching the scorpion.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Thanks Mac, I knew it looked familiar.

:bravo:
under the paving stones.

mogwai

This is from a game called MovieCat that I play on my iPhone. I'm on my last movie screen to be unlocked but this one's a hard cookie. Mac?

polkablues

Sixteen Candles, maybe?

EDIT: No maybe. It's Sixteen Candles.
My house, my rules, my coffee

mogwai