If you were to do a scene...

Started by GodDamnImDaMan, January 12, 2003, 11:42:48 PM

GodDamnImDaMan

Where someone had to cream there pants how would u direct it?

I would do a nice close up into a jean crotch...suddenly a wet spot begins to form! Then cutt to fireworks!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

sphinx

you...um...you can't pan towards something....

Jon

I would just show the person reaction on their face.

©brad

I'd pull as Resivoir Dogs shot that immediately pans left as the dude starts to cream. Adds to the creamage because you don't see it, only hear it.

Newtron

Dude is standing in line at an unemployment office. Monica Bellucci is standing in front of him, drops something. She bends over to pick up some of her documents and accidently bumps back into him. Like any mortal would, he creams.

[The dropping of the papers would be shot wide showing their respective position and distance to each other, her in front, him behind, full shot. At the point of creaming, CU obviously of the growing stain and his contorted face]

He lets out a yell of unbridled pleasure. [Wide shot of the whole place going silent and staring at him]

[Begin on Low shot from in front of Monica] She finishes grabbing the last paper off the floor, turning around slowly in the silence she looks directly into the stain and stands up realising what just happened. The dude is now red-faced and about to crumble in embarassment, but still transfixed by her gaze. She, too, is hypnotised but by the electricity of the moment.

[There is a pause, the 2 stand tall in a wide frame, pushing into a mid-shot as--] She moves towards him and begins to smile, "Oh i'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on your foot". He feels light, the room is still silent, he forces out an "uh, that's ok". She continues "No," grabbing his hand, "listen, let's get outta this hole."

[Tight profile shot of their faces close in frame, an understanding] He is beaming. They push through the deadbeats and make it to the bright day outside. The lines are speechless... background work-noise returns to normal.

You know you would.

GodDamnImDaMan

Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]