Proof the he has far too much time on his hands...

Started by BonBon85, May 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM

coffeebeetle

Feel free to disagree with me, but it seems like Quentin could have approached Leonard about being in the video.  I mean, if you were casting this video, does it seem likely that Mr. Tarantino would be the first person that comes to mind?
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

brockly

i was joking/agreeing with you. what i meant was it pretty much goes without saying that quentin's a fan.

coffeebeetle

K.  Sarcasm's a bitch on this board, isn't it?  :)
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: coffeebeetleK.  Sarcasm's a bitch on this board, isn't it?  :)

No
Si

brockly

Quote from: coffeebeetleK.  Sarcasm's a bitch on this board, isn't it?  :)

what makes you say that?

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalNo

coffeebeetle

Tictacbk

Quote from: coffeebeetleIt was rhetorical!!!!  :?

sure it was..

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: coffeebeetleIt was rhetorical!!!!  :?

What the fuck does chocolat have to do with this topic?
Si

Pozer

cine

Tarantino, Bishop & Madsen Reteam on Hell Ride
Source: The Hollywood Reporter

Kill Bill director Quentin Tarantino and "Vol 2" star Larry Bishop, who played the foul-mouthed owner of the strip club where Michael Madsen's character worked, will produce biker film Hell Ride. Bishop is writing and will direct the film, as well as star in it with Madsen. Tarantino might star in the movie as well.

The Hollywood Reporter says the story deals with the characters Pistolero (Bishop), the Gent (Madsen) and Comanche (Tarantino) and the deadly unfinished business among them. The film's budget would be low and it would shoot in August or September.

Bishop starred in several biker movies in the late '60s and early '70s, including The Savage Seven, Chrome and Hot Leather and Angel Unchained. He also wrote, directed, co-produced and starred in 1996's Mad Dog Time.

Alethia

Mad Dog Time

......was that the movie with dreyfuss and jeff goldblum?  video titled trigger happy?

El Duderino

i think we should all keep in mind that Michael Madsen, excluding Thelma and Louise, makes bad movies without Tarantino, I dont think this is going to be an exception
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: El Duderinoi think we should all keep in mind that Michael Madsen, excluding Thelma and Louise, makes bad movies without Tarantino, I dont think this is going to be an exception

What about Free Willy?.... oh... rrrrrrright!
Si

Alethia

donnie brasco, species, and straight talk were good