Proof the he has far too much time on his hands...

Started by BonBon85, May 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM

Sleuth

THEY SHOULD TOTALLY DO A REALITY TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like to hug dogs

coffeebeetle

more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

molly

Quote from: SlombTHEY SHOULD TOTALLY DO A REALITY TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that would be The Armageddon

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

ono

It would help if you said that picture was from Cannes without us having to look at the source.  There, I said it.  That picture's from Cannes.  I just saved everyone else who's curious fifteen seconds of their lives, unless, of course, it took them fifteen seconds to read this.  If so, then, never mind.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Just Withnail

Look at the presence he carries. It looks like he knows he's a god.

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: WithnailIt looks like he knows he's a god.

I think that even if he weren't a god, he'd know he were.

Redlum

Yeah. That pose is kind of regal. I think the Queen should Knight him. Sir Quentin Tarantino would be good.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

Sir Okay Quentin 'Mothafuckin' Tarantino  would be better.
context, context, context.

picolas

NEON MERCURY

hmmm, .......sofia has that look like remember when you went to the library in high school and the only time you go in the library during your duration in high school is when you are assigned a mandatory research paper and you HAVE to go just to copy down some sources to fill out your required bibliography for the research paper.......and while looking around in the library you notice a girl by herself sittiing next to the old school card-catologues and near the water fountain and she just sits thier and reads while completely oblivious to her souroundings  while eating 3 oatmeal and raisen cookies and washing it down w/ orange soda.....occasionally glancing at her watch to make sure she s not late for her poetry class.........

now after reading this scroll all the way up ..and see.....

seriously, sofia has THAT look.......

coffeebeetle

Thank you very much Raffi.  That was kinda cool.

Quentin must be a fan of Leonard.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

brockly

Quote from: coffeebeetleQuentin must be a fan of Leonard.

what makes you say that?