Proof the he has far too much time on his hands...

Started by BonBon85, May 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM

SiliasRuby

Quote from: OnomatopitaImagine a collaboration between the two.  No, not that kind of collaboration -- they'll show up on "If they mated" soon enough, though.  Maybe.  But...

- The Virgin Suicides + Kill Bill = Kamikaze!
- Lost in Translation + From Dusk 'Til Dawn = A stunning film where insomnia and jetlag plagues two lost souls WHO HAVE TO SAVE THE TOWN FROM AN ONSLAUGHT OF VAMPIRES!!!
- Reservoir Dogs + The Godfather: Part III = the harrowing story of the movie shoot that went very badly.
LOL....That's the Funniest thing I've heard in a while. How sad is that?...
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

The Silver Bullet

RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Quote from: MacGuffinCoppola and Tarantino Crafting a Romance?

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
context, context, context.

El Duderino

Tarantino's too high maitenance. she should date PTA
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

molly

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: OnomatopitaImagine a collaboration between the two.  No, not that kind of collaboration -- they'll show up on "If they mated" soon enough, though.  Maybe.

Maybe?!?! It's an If They Mated MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!!

Quote from: El DudeTarantino's too high maitenance. she should date PTA

speak no further. El Cinephile's heart might not endure such joy.

coffeebeetle

Best wishes to both.  I just hope their love doesn't get lost in translation.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

picolas

ono

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: OnomatopitaImagine a collaboration between the two.  No, not that kind of collaboration -- they'll show up on "If they mated" soon enough, though.  Maybe.

Maybe?!?! It's an If They Mated MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!!!
Well, Conesey didn't think so.  At least, there was an "If They Mated..." last night, and no Tarantino/Coppola mention.  Either they aren't high profile enough (doubtful since Tarantino's been on the show), or they just didn't hear about the rumor yet.

cine

I would take into consideration that it was a pretty recent news bit and I'm sure they don't make If They Mated overnight..

coffeebeetle

Quote from: picolasBAM!

:!:  :!:  :!:

Thanks.  I think.
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

ono

To my surprise, Quentin Tarantino and Tina Fey were both on Last Call with Carson Daly last night (Friday night/Saturday Morning, 4/30-5/1).  Doesn't do anyone any good now, of course, but I'm just saying in case you want to keep an eye out for the rerun.  They were both entertaining as always, and Daly had some kid actors reenact the House of Blue Leaves fight.  Daly wasn't funny, but what else is new.

ElPandaRoyal

I knew the news about this romance would pop up anytime. Tarantino's been saying he loves Sofia Coppola and thinks she's great and all. So when the hottest male director is close friends with the hottest female director around... Well, this is what happens  8)
Si

A Matter Of Chance

They could become the "first couple" of American cinema.. that would be kinda cool.

ElPandaRoyal

The ideia of both of them together seems cute. The shy, tiny Sophia and the tall light-speed-talking Tarantino  :-D
Si

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalThe ideia of both of them together seems cute. The shy, tiny Sophia and the tall light-speed-talking Tarantino  :-D

I know... though I do kind of feel like a stalker talking about it so enthusiastically...