Proof the he has far too much time on his hands...

Started by BonBon85, May 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: lamasNEWSFLASH!:  Tarantino isn't nearly as cool as he thinks he is or tries to be.  I wish everyone who wastes their time watching American Idol would just go ahead and poke their eyes out.  I HATE that SHIT!

yeah but he fucked mia sorvino and made three of the best movies ever and maybe soon we will see the fourth

as far as american idol instead of watching that , try killing yourself it could raise the value of this site or do a double gay murder suicide with Anachronism

cine

Funny. Because something like that would probably top American Idol's ratings.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: CinephileFunny. Because something like that would probably top American Idol's ratings.

if those two fags Anachronism and lamas did  a double gay murder suicide  on live tv

Wow ratings wise  that would beat all the superbowls ever and three episodes of darma and greg Combined  

not because anyone here or in the real world knows them, its just funny to see two fags kill themselves and i hope  Anachronism has a gay hippy shirt on  that says " The usa is not A ok "

and i would add it to my tivo as green which means save till i delete

phil marlowe

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesif those two fags Anachronism and lamas did  a double gay murder suicide  on live tv
i would watch that. i bet it'll be hot.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Gloria

I think going on American Idol was good advertising on his part.  It got people talking about him again, making them interested in the new movie.  I mean, the largest audience for an entertainment show this year, and a movie coming out in the fall?  It was a smart move.

modage

snippet from ananova.com

Tarantino plans another break after Kill Bill

Quentin Tarantino fans will have to wait a long time for his next film after the two parts of Kill Bill.

The director told TV Movie magazine he doesn't like to shoot one movie after the next.

"I don't just want to work, I also want to live and have a lot of sex," he said.

Tarantino admitted Kill Bill takes inspiration from several of his favourite movies.

"I'll steal anything," he told the magazine.

He also spoke about how his interest in the film business began when he was thrown out of school aged 16 and started working as an usher at a sex cinema.

Kill Bill is Tarantino's first movie after a five-year break. Critics are divided on the decision to split the film into two.

The first instalment hits cinemas on October 10, with the second part due out next year.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ElPandaRoyal

He shouldn't be allowed to think like that.   :x
Si

Cecil

Quote from: themodernage02"I don't just want to work, I also want to live and have a lot of sex"

life, sex... both of you have just made a powerful enemy today

MacGuffin

TARANTINO'S NAUGHTY LETTERS  

Movie maker QUENTIN TARANTINO loves reading his sexy fanmail, because his devotees are inventive and raunchy.

Many send naked photos of themselves with sexy notes, but the PULP FICTION director fears most of his saucy fans are too young for him.

He says, "One girl, I'll never forget her. I don't think I called her. I was afraid she was a little too young. In her picture, she could have been 20, or she could have been 15.

"She was a young black girl. I was doing FROM DUSK TILL DAWN with GEORGE CLOONEY. After I read the letter, I went banging on his trailer and read it to him.

"We had a good time reading each other or sex mail. This one was so imaginative. First, she's telling me what movies she'd like to watch with me, and then she starts getting into dirty stuff.

"She mentions kissing for hours. Then she writes, `I want to dress you in a French maid outfit, and while I sit in a chair in a garter belt and panties, smoking a cigarette, I'll make you pick up every piece of lint off the carpet. And I'm not going to be easy about it.'"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

dude, wtf, famous ppl get all the luck.

tarantino gets sexual fan letters? i dont really find him that attractive.

ElPandaRoyal

Si

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

One time I thought I saw Quinten Taratino, but then it turned out to be a really shitty joke that went dry and overused.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gloria

From MSN.com

Quentin's Pitt-Stop
Quentin Tarantino just can't stop talking about movies. Or acting them out. In public. Our spy caught the motor-mouthed auteur in the lobby of Rolling Stone's New York offices Friday afternoon doing his best Brad Pitt impression. "First rule of fight club," shouted Tarantino, "don't talk about fight club." After loudly explaining the second rule of fight club (see rule No. 1), he turned to his dewy female friend and said, "C'mon, Daisy Duck," and exited. The "Kill Bill" director, who our source says was sporting a gut several Royales-with-cheese removed from Pitt's six-pack abs in the 1999 flick, was at the magazine to attend a luncheon with his muse, Uma Thurman.

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: GloriaFrom MSN.com

Quentin's Pitt-Stop
Quentin Tarantino just can't stop talking about movies. Or acting them out. In public. Our spy caught the motor-mouthed auteur in the lobby of Rolling Stone's New York offices Friday afternoon doing his best Brad Pitt impression. "First rule of fight club," shouted Tarantino, "don't talk about fight club." After loudly explaining the second rule of fight club (see rule No. 1), he turned to his dewy female friend and said, "C'mon, Daisy Duck," and exited. The "Kill Bill" director, who our source says was sporting a gut several Royales-with-cheese removed from Pitt's six-pack abs in the 1999 flick, was at the magazine to attend a luncheon with his muse, Uma Thurman.

I'm sorry, I like QT, but these stunts are so dumb. Its like the biggest nerd got so much money, power and fame and finally made it cool for HIM to jerk off in public. It doesn't matter who he is, he is still jerking off in public. And thats sad.