Proof the he has far too much time on his hands...

Started by BonBon85, May 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM

mogwai

the aftonbladet reports that a female fan spotted quentin tarantino walking in the streets of stockholm, sweden. netta rawner who took the photo above said that he was in stockholm for private matters, not filming. she also said that he frequently visits sweden because he loves the country.

groovy!

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Kal

modage

young peoples gropings arent as exciting until they get older.  now old peoples gropings are more exciting.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

polkablues

Quote from: modage on February 15, 2006, 04:02:52 PM
young peoples gropings arent as exciting until they get older.  now old peoples gropings are more exciting.

Only old people groping young people, though.  Old on old groping is icky.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

to continue what i said on the previous page..

Quote from: Pubrick on July 09, 2005, 01:16:05 AM
Quote from: Hedwig on July 08, 2005, 01:08:08 AM
tarantino's new womanly-friend:

even white boys got to shout, baby got back.

Quote from: Hedwig on February 15, 2006, 03:54:15 PM

he wants em real thick and juicy
so find that juicy double
Chin-A-Lot's in trouble
beggin for a piece of that bubble
under the paving stones.

modage

after the Oscars Jimmy Kimmel asked Tarantino what he would've chosen as the Best Picture of 2005 and he said

1. Sin City
2. Domino
3. Hustle & Flow
4. The Devils Rejects

he also thought Mickey Rourke deserved an Oscar for his performances in Sin City and Domino.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

hedwig

Quote from: modage on March 06, 2006, 01:21:00 PM
after the Oscars Jimmy Kimmel asked Tarantino what he would've chosen as the Best Picture of 2005 and he said

1. Sin City

this was said while holding a suitcase filled with Swedish "True Romance" DVDs.

MacGuffin

SAVED BY Q-MAN
Source: PageSix

July 14, 2006 -- QUENTIN Tarantino was Uma Thurman's knight in shining armor during Wednesday night's big thunderstorm. Thurman was at a party for her funny new movie, "My Super Ex-Girlfriend," on the rooftop at Bed, on West 27th Street, chatting with WB11's Emily Frances when the storm hit. According to a witness, "Things were flying all over the place. Everyone ran for cover, and Quentin scooped her up in his arms and carried her to safety, leaving Emily to fend for herself." Tarantino left the next day for Austin, Texas, to continue filming "Grind House," which he's co-directing with Robert Rodriguez.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Wait wait wait wait wait... they expect me to believe that Quentin Tarantino... Quentin Tarantino... can lift and carry Uma Thurman.  NOT BUYING IT.
My house, my rules, my coffee

modage

On Nov 9th at 9pm, Quentin Tarantino will talk to(?) Fiona Apple (or something) on the Sundance Channel Show ICONOCLASTS. 

In this six-part original series, some of today's most provocative personalities explore the passions and aspirations of the innovators, rule breakers and ground shakers who inspire them....

http://www.sundancechannel.com/iconoclasts/

RegularKarate

He's also showing Austin "KILL BILL: THE UNSEEN, UNCENSORED FULL-LENGTH CUT"

He's presenting it... I'm a little disapointed because I had a chance to get tickets before it sold out, but reading the description and the run-time, I wasn't sure if this was the same thing as the final cut that he's been talking about or just both movies back to back with the House of Blue Leaves scene in color so I hesitated.  Now it's too late.

grand theft sparrow

Isn't that all there is to the full cut, though?  Possibly with the omission of the line that ended Vol. 1 (and shouldn't have been put there at all)?  The only deleted scene I've ever heard about was the one on the Vol. 2 DVD with Spawn.

RegularKarate

Quote from: luckysparrow on October 03, 2006, 01:15:41 PM
Isn't that all there is to the full cut, though?  Possibly with the omission of the line that ended Vol. 1 (and shouldn't have been put there at all)?  The only deleted scene I've ever heard about was the one on the Vol. 2 DVD with Spawn.

I thought he was going to edit it all together to make it more like one film instead of two films back to back.