In Your opinion the most beatiful actress who can really act

Started by joeybdot, April 19, 2003, 06:29:30 PM

RegularKarate

Hands back up...

I haven't seen her in enough to judge her skills, but she's rather plain looking.

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

grand theft sparrow

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

hedwig

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

El Duderino

Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

bonanzataz

i printed the hedwig poster on a shirt with little goomy beargyen and a hed head on the back. it's cool.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Pubrick

Quote from: bonanzatazi printed the hedwig poster on a shirt with little goomy beargyen and a hed head on the back. it's cool.
i buy
under the paving stones.

Thrindle

What can I say... All of my lesbian tendencies are directed toward this woman.  I've had a crush on her since highschool.  Yeah, and she's also a great actress... when the role calls for it.[/img]
Classic.

MacGuffin

No arguments from me. Although, after her Oscar win, she has become better than the films she's been in. Perfect for Lara Croft, but she needs the scripts to back up her strengths. Hopefully working with Doug Liman and Brad Pitt next on "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" will get her back on the right path. She needs to find those "Gia" and "Girl, Interrupted" parts again.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

matt35mm

It's interesting, because every woman's lesbian tendencies are towards Angelina Jolie.  Every girl that I know (straight or not) wants Angelina.  She's as sexually popular with girls as any Brad Pitt or Colin Farrell type.

I know know why, though... but between all the men and women that want Angelina, she must be the most sexually popular celebrity on the planet.

Oh yeah, she can act, too.  But her movies SUCK.