The European P.T. Anderson Home Film Festival

Started by Spike, June 13, 2003, 07:25:40 AM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: budgie
Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: budgieThis festival needs someone to organizize it.
I nominate Ros.

Ros=Sigur Rós?

Who else? I think you're a natural.

Apologies to redlum, who is bona fide, but I didn't want to come off xenophobic.

Thx

I love Budgie

Spike

So, what about the European PTA-festival?
In 2 days I got PDL on DVD.
I just got two problems: I haven't got "Sydney" on VHS or DVD and I can't rent it because my video store hasn't got it. And I'm not at home in the next week and I also can't got into the internet. So, it'll be great if we could do the festival after November 1.
Any date suggestions?
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

molly

Quote from: Cecil
Quote from: SpikeWhy do they release this masterpiece so late in this goddamn country!

heh, heh... my grandmother predicted this, which is why she ditched germany at 18 for canada.

I think, we'll probably join European Union before PDL comes on DVD here. So, Germany is OK, be happy Spike. :P

phil marlowe

Quote from: mollyI think, we'll probably join European Union before PDL comes on DVD here. So, Germany is OK, be happy Spike. :P
hey molly, where're you from?

molly

phil marlowe

Quote from: mollyFrom somewhere you've never heard of.
well i'm from denmark so though i'm not big on the whole school thing i think i know at least the majority of euro lands...

molly

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: mollyFrom somewhere you've never heard of.
well i'm from denmark so though i'm not big on the whole school thing i think i know at least the majority of euro lands...

Croatia, southeast of Europe, by the Adriatic sea, like ten years ago we were on CNN a lot...

phil marlowe

Quote from: mollyCroatia, southeast of Europe, by the Adriatic sea, like ten years ago we were on CNN a lot...
balkan is one hell of a place, origin of the football player with the tidiest hairdo ever...davor suker

molly

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: mollyCroatia, southeast of Europe, by the Adriatic sea, like ten years ago we were on CNN a lot...
balkan is one hell of a place, origin of the football player with the tidiest hairdo ever...davor suker

can't stand davor suker, football players at all. Did you know that he thought of, for a brief moment though, establishing his own political party (one of many in my country)? Newspapers made jokes of that for few days so he gave up.
so, yeah, Balkan is one hell of a place, especially parts more to the East and South. Man, the stories from there...! You wouldn't believe thay are true!