you must have watched Less Then Zero on Bravo today

bonanzataz

leonardo dicaprio
brad pitt
tom cruise
barbara streisand
nicole kidman
pee wee herman
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Myxo

Sigur Rós

I only know two people who doesn't age and that's Tom Cruise and me.

we have the same hairdresser

Weird. Oh

I was watching The Tonight Show this past Monday and realized that Bob Newhart looks exactly as he did 30 years ago.
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

Stefen

Max Von Sydow.  But only cause of The Exorcist. He should really be 137.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

Quote from: Reformed WeirdoI was watching The Tonight Show this past Monday and realized that Bob Newhart looks exactly as he did 30 years ago.

I had the same realization.  And Don Rickles now looks like Eisenhower.

mehico

You are the son of incestuous union.

life_boy

Anyone familiar with the old school (early 90's) contemporary Christian music  act, Carman?  I actually think he's still around.  Perhaps one has seen him briefly when passing by TBN late at night.  Guilty pleasure?  

For those who have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, Carman is this guy and he has basically always looked the same.  Carman was briefly known as an actor when he portrayed a boxer in the TBN film Carman: The Champion (2001).

Photographic Evidence:

Carman in 1982

Album cover for Carman: The Absolute Best (released in 1993)

Carman live in Concert, circa 1996

Carman in Carman: The Champion (released in 2001)

Cover art for Carman: The Champion: Criterion Collection (Spine # 289?)

Ravi

peaceisourprofession

Jennifer Aniston, though it may be too early to tell with her
Conan O'Brien
"I choose the poverty of our poor people. But I am grateful to receive (the Nobel) in the name of the hungry, the naked, the homeless, of the crippled, of the blind, of the lepers, of all those people who feel unwanted, unloved, uncared-for throughout society, people that have become a burden to the society and are shunned by everyone." - Mother Theresa
excerpt from her nobel prize acceptance speech

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Bethie

Quote from: RaviTom Selleck

*when he was 40
who likes movies anyway

Gabe

Musicians/actors

Snoop Dogg
Prince ( ! ! ! )
Bjork