Kill Bill Soundtrack list

Started by Gloria, September 11, 2003, 09:08:57 AM

ono

Yes, the Nancy Sinatra one.  Odd, the copy I got didn't have vocals.

dufresne

There are shadows in life, baby.

coffeebeetle

Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the name of the track that begins playing as Uma drives off on her bike into the tunnel after spotting the lawyer on her cell phone (and who plays it)?

And no, I don't own the soundtrack yet....
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.
woody allen (side effects - 1980)

Sleuth

The one that sounds like Flight of the Wounded Bumble Bee played on trumpet?  If so, then it's the Green Hornet theme
I like to hug dogs

coffeebeetle

Nope, that's not it.  It was featured in one of the trailers too...with the airplane swooping in on Okinawa...with that fucking fresh beat...someone has to know it...
more than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. one path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. the other, to total extinction. let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The main Kill Bill theme is beautiful, simply amazing.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

©brad

Quote from: coffeebeetleNope, that's not it.  It was featured in one of the trailers too...with the airplane swooping in on Okinawa...with that fucking fresh beat...someone has to know it...

gloria was nice enough to post the song list on the soundtrack over on page 1.

Quote from: Gloria
9. "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei

that is the song u speak of, and yes, it is indeed fresh.

dufresne

Quote from: ©brad
that is the song u speak of, and yes, it is indeed fresh.

i've come across a older version of this song.  sounds great.
There are shadows in life, baby.

coffeebeetle

Jeremy Blackman

So... all the RZA stuff is original music?

cine

Quote from: OnomatopoeiaYes, the Nancy Sinatra one.  Odd, the copy I got didn't have vocals.
Funny you should say that. When I downloaded the song, I too didn't have the vocals and wondered where they were. I downloaded a different quality version and again, no vocals. A friend downloaded it and played it for me. They sent it to me, and again, no vocals. It was not long after that when I discovered my Winamp's balance was not centered and was only picking up the music from the left speaker.
Sometimes I really amaze myself.

Alfredo

OK, now...
What is the name of the song in the 'duel' scene?  As in, it ends just as Uma gets her back slashed by Lucy Liu in that nice bonsai garden?

Finn

The one that plays on until the end credits? I love that one, certainly one of the best! I think it's The Lonely Shepherd by Zamfir.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

brockly

Quote from: SydneyThe one that plays on until the end credits? I love that one, certainly one of the best! I think it's The Lonely Shepherd by Zamfir.

I agree. I only just got the soundtrack and track 14 is amazing! The perfect track for a finale.

brockly

anyone know where i could get track 6 without the rza voice-over? just the background music as it appeared in the film. i doubt it's available, but if anyone has any idea, let me know.