Look-a-Likes

Started by El Duderino, April 05, 2004, 10:28:42 PM

quigliest

Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Scott Pilgrim)

Reel

Mark Wahlberg

+
Willem Dafoe

=
Dominic West

Pas

mogwai

Quote from: Q_FM on November 24, 2010, 07:09:10 AM

That's one helluva long name.

Pubrick

Who's the other one then?

Why don't you just write who it is under the pics next time..
under the paving stones.

Pas

Quote from: P on November 28, 2010, 07:06:23 PM

Who's the other one then?

Why don't you just write who it is under the pics next time..

That's Reitman... Jason I think. Come on, it wasn't that hard. Xixax is like my mom, not recognizing people they like.  :shock:

Pubrick

it's the principle of the thing.

instead of making the call and deciding somehow that anyone can recognize reitman (who i don't really like) or wright (who is obviously not a recognizable face) why not just write their names under the pics and save everyone the hassle of asking. it's helpful. not doing it is lazy and annoying.
under the paving stones.

Gloria

I know these are a couple of "unknowns" but when I was watching Step up 3D (don't judge me) I kept thinking George's mom from Dead Like Me learned to dance.

Sharni Vinson (Step up 3D)

Cynthia Stevenson (Dead Like Me)

Stefen

I can see it.

That London brothers pic kills me. It's like one is getting taller and fatter and the other shorter and skinnier. They're untwinning!

On a side note, welcome to the Step Up 3D club, Gloria. You join Me, pete and.....well, just us two. It's pretty exclusive.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Gloria

Quote from: Stefen on December 18, 2010, 01:18:10 PMOn a side note, welcome to the Step Up 3D club, Gloria. You join Me, pete and.....well, just us two. It's pretty exclusive.

Well, that sounds like a party to me!  This Tuesday, we'll have to get together and celebrate Step Up 3 on DVD.  I would organize a dance-off, but I can only macarena.

pete

I kissed the girl who played kristen (a non dancer who was in two of the NYU scenes - the college girl's best friend) earlier this year, when she was flown to LA to do re-shoots.
that's my step up 3d namedropping story.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Ravi

Quote from: Reelist on December 08, 2010, 11:30:20 PMI also thought these were the same guy. I feel like I've been conned. Any other twin actor's I should know about before I give one of them too much credit?

Michael, Robert, Daniel, Steven, Alex, Adam, William, Ringo, Nicholas, Frederick, George, and Jo-Jo Keaton.

Quote from: Stefen on December 18, 2010, 01:18:10 PM
That London brothers pic kills me. It's like one is getting taller and fatter and the other shorter and skinnier. They're untwinning!

I knew a pair of twins in college that were kind of like this, except that instead of being fat, one was muscular and the other was extremely skinny.

Stefen

Hey Steve!

I remember when I watched that movie and thought it was cutting edge. I had never seen anything like that before. Holy shit!
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

72teeth

Quote from: Stefen on December 20, 2010, 01:13:14 AM
Hey Steve!
I remember when I watched that movie and thought it was cutting edge. I had never seen anything like that before. Holy shit!

haha yeah same here, "Michael Keaton just fuckin high five'd himself!!!"

and Raz, you forgot about Keenen-Ivory Keaton.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Pas

I thought they were both Wiseau  :shock: