The XIXAX.COM P.T. Anderson Home Film Festival

Started by Xixax, June 04, 2003, 06:58:42 PM

phil marlowe

if germany is the same timezone as denmark wich it must be, then, yeah. the people you and i are talking too are on the other side of the globe you see.

Spike

Oh shit. That's really bad. I can't stand up at 3am, watch a film, chat with you guys and then go to school the next day. SHIT!!!
Can't we make a festival for europeans?
But I don't know if "PDL" is coming out on the same day in whole Europe on DVD.
"We're gonna celebrate St. Suck-My-Big-Fat-Fucking-Sausage'a!!!"

Marty McSuperfly

What's the chances of Xixax or someone posting a full transcript of the chat for us Europeans to read after the event? I'd love to stay up and take part, but somehow I don't think I'll last the distance.

Matze247

I think the PAL version is  4% shorter, because of the 25 fps.
The Europeans will run out of sync

Spike

But when you got the films on DVD you can normally change the format from PAL into NCST (or how is the Code-1 format called?)

Spike

So, does anyone want to make an European P.T. Anderson Home Film Festival? Perhaps a couple of weeks later than the American one.
Or we could make it, when "PDL" is released in whole Europe.

Spike

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Marty McSuperflyWhat's the chances of Xixax or someone posting a full transcript of the chat for us Europeans to read after the event? I'd love to stay up and take part, but somehow I don't think I'll last the distance.

Good idea  :yabbse-thumbup: ...

I can try to do that.. it should be just copy and paste.. and I plan on being on for the whole thing.

Xixax

Quote from: Matze247I think the PAL version is  4% shorter, because of the 25 fps.
The Europeans will run out of sync

That one needed a smiley!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Marty McSuperflyWhat's the chances of Xixax or someone posting a full transcript of the chat for us Europeans to read after the event? I'd love to stay up and take part, but somehow I don't think I'll last the distance.

Good idea  :yabbse-thumbup: ...

I can try to do that.. it should be just copy and paste.. and I plan on being on for the whole thing.

just turn on logging in mirc!

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: sphinxjust turn on logging in mirc!

I know nothing about IRC (and I'll probably just use the java chatroom)... but maybe if several of us do it we'll have at least one complete version...

aclockworkjj

oh...wow....that part was fuckin' sweet.....

(sorry just practicing)

bonanzataz

too bad lester and i won't be able to make magnolia night...

:turn-l:
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

dufresne

Sydney was just shipped to me today.  i hope it makes it!~
There are shadows in life, baby.

Jon

Cecil

i couldnt get a copy of hard eight. no store has it and i cant order it. not even off amazon.