Upright Citizens Brigade

Started by Sleuth, August 28, 2003, 04:40:20 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManAss....

Pennies...
yeah, that's what got me into them in the first place.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

PLEASE happen.

BREAKING NEWS from matt besser's myspace
"Season 2 of UCB will be released in Fall of 2007. For the DVD, we are looking for bands who are fans to submit songs based on scenes or using samples from scenes. Our first movie is still being filmed, so 'Wild Girls Gone' could be available by the beginning of the summer."

hedwig

72teeth

wow, did you know it's impossible to find a picture of Stella McCartney wearing her "'Bout Fuckin' Time" t-shirt.... or even her dad wearing his version of it. hmm... intresting....

anyway, yeah...

'bout fuckin' time...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Ravi

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7354

Upright Citizens Brigade - The Studio Giveth, The Studio Taketh Away
The Citizens are Back Off the Schedule for Now
Posted by David Lambert
5/21/2007

Last week we posted our story telling fans of Upright Citizens Brigade that the show's second season would finally see a DVD release on August 14th, along with a re-promote of the first season discs.

However, that listing on the schedule at Paramount Home Entertainment's password-protected press site soon disappeared a couple of days later, and has not reappeared since. We were unable to get any information from the studio about this change, but our friends in the retail industry speculate that Paramount is moving around street dates again, as they did a few months ago. There is a good amount of confidence that UCB DVDs will appear on the schedule again, just a bit later in the year. Stay tuned, and we'll see about that.

72teeth

wow, did you know it's impossible to find a picture of Stella McCartney wearing her "Fuck You Paramount!" t-shirt while flipping off the camera...

anyway, yeah...

Fuck You Paramount!

Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

MacGuffin

Upright Citizens Brigade Busts DVD
The complete first and second seasons reach DVD. Rejoice!

On September 18, 2007, Paramount Home Entertainment will release both the Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete First Season and Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete Second Season sets on DVD. The DVDs will contain every episode from the two seasons, carefully blending sketch comedy with reality, and will be available for the MSRP of $26.99 each. Both sets will contain bonus features.

The Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete First Season will contain the following bonus materials:

Original Pilot Episode (with Optional Commentary from the Cast)
Original Live Versions of "Little Donny" and "Andre the Giant Song"
Alternate Commentary by Little Donny on His Very Own Episode
And more

The Upright Citizens Brigade - The Complete Second Season will contain the following bonus materials:

Audience Q&A
Audio Commentary
Live Audio Commentary at the UCB Theater
Early Live Performances
Deleted Scenes
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

cine

i'm still hoping they include Del Close clips from his living wake on season 3..

MacGuffin

Watch This: Famous Sketches Retold
by Erik Davis; Cinematical

Our friends over at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre sent in this video of their top performers re-enacting famous sketches as if [insert famous filmmaker] directed them. Which sketches with which directors, you ask? Well, we have Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?" as directed by Wes Anderson, Monty Python's "The Ministry of Silly Walks" as directed by Michael Moore, and The Kids in the Hall's "I'm Crushing Your Head"? as directed by Quentin Tarantino. This is a fantastic idea; I almost wish some of them went on a tad longer than they did by introducing other elements.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

squints

damn. videos not there anymore
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

cine

Quote from: squints on March 06, 2009, 02:55:30 PM
damn. videos not there anymore
yep. it is.

and haha, the guy who does the silly walks.. he was a UCB classmate of mine back in 2005. even then everyone in our class said he'd make it someday. the guys great.