Burn Notice

Started by pete, March 10, 2008, 01:23:36 AM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Pas Rap on August 02, 2009, 04:23:24 PM
Quote from: pete on August 02, 2009, 02:15:26 PM
it was just the photo.  she looks her age (her TV age anyways) on the show.

she definitely had at least a facial lift.

Thanks for confirming that. I kept thinking it's a good job because you can't see the lines/tucks, but then again it still looks like there was something done. Or she had reconstructive surgery, like Rose McGowan.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

My Rose had reconstructibe surgery?....Damn, I can't tell the difference. She's always will be and and always was beautiful as is....
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 03, 2009, 07:10:52 PM
My Rose had reconstructibe surgery?....Damn, I can't tell the difference. She's always will be and and always was beautiful as is....

According to an article in the New York Post, McGowan suffered serious injuries in a car accident early in 2007. Riding as a passenger, her car was struck by another vehicle and the force of the impact drove her eyeglasses into her face. McGowan is quoted as saying, "I didn't realize I was hurt until I put my hand to my face and felt the flap of skin. My glasses had sliced me under my eye." After obtaining the services of a plastic surgeon, McGowan is reported to be suffering no long-lasting consequences from the incident.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

polkablues

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 02, 2009, 10:02:17 AM
Every time I watch the show, I find myself just staring at Gabrielle Anwar to figure out what happened. It's a face lift, right? Collagen injections maybe?

Scent of a Woman:

Burn Notice:

I don't think she had an actual face lift.  Possibly cheek implants, definitely some Botox, and it looks like she probably used to get collagen in her lips but doesn't anymore.  I would say the main change in appearance is simply the result of getting older while being way too goddamn skinny.
My house, my rules, my coffee

pete

how do you guys all know so much about this shit?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

SiliasRuby

Some of us live in Los Angeles, the town thats the king in physical fakery...and polka is a plastic surgeon. That and some of us, not me yet, but some of us are obsessed with Nip/tuck

My Collection

pete

polka is NOT a plastic surgeon!
somebody tell me it's a joke.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

SiliasRuby

Its a joke...calm down

My Collection

socketlevel

i'd say that upper lip is bigger, but not sure about the lift.  she actually just looks like she works out a ton, and didn't in the older shot.  that mixed in with too many trips to the tanning bed and a whole lotta blow will make you look weathered.
the one last hit that spent you...

polkablues

Quote from: pete on August 04, 2009, 12:45:29 AM
polka is NOT a plastic surgeon!
somebody tell me it's a joke.

I most certainly am!

A few of my better-known clients:

My house, my rules, my coffee

Pas