Super Bowl ads

Started by MacGuffin, January 21, 2003, 10:31:18 AM

Xixax

Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno forever!
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gold Trumpet

Hulk teaser didn't do much for me. It makes me wonder if Ang Lee will have any imagination besides Hulk just destroying things when the movie comes out.

Matrix teaser was nice as I see it is upping the special effects of the last. Though, that really isn't the most revolutionary news at all. But I kept getting bothered by some special effects during some fighting scenes that reaked of computer animation in every bad way, like the Charlie Angels special effects.

The main thing for me was still the game. I was rooting for Tampa because I am a fan of Gruden and glad to see him have won against his old team when he was traded (dismissed) in such an unlikely fashion. Also, I wouldn't have minded Oakland winning because it would have been nice for Rice, who could have shown this an example to San Francisco that he has some worth as a player when promptly told by them he doesn't. Still, I didn't want anyone to win and it ended up mainly being a blow out to where during second half, I turned it off.

~rougerum

RegularKarate

Quote from: The Gold Trumpet

The main thing for me was still the game. I was rooting for Tampa because I am a fan of Gruden and glad to see him have won against his old team when he was traded (dismissed) in such an unlikely fashion. Also, I wouldn't have minded Oakland winning because it would have been nice for Rice, who could have shown this an example to San Francisco that he has some worth as a player when promptly told by them he doesn't. Still, I didn't want anyone to win and it ended up mainly being a blow out to where during second half, I turned it off.

~rougerum

And there you have it folks, it's a thumbs down for the superbowl from GT.  So, better luck next time NFL, maybe he'll like the sequel more.

Duck Sauce

None of the commercials really interested me. I liked the one of Michael Jordan playing himself from 18 years earlier but thats about it. I wasnt surprised that Tampa won, but I was surprised by how dominant that defense was. I wanted Oakland to win because Im from the Bay Area and would have liked to see Rice and Brown win, but if any other team had to win, Id want it to be Tampa.

Newtron

Quote from: Duck SauceAbout Hulk, I was expecting something different, I am dissapointed and dont get me started on CGI.

Future-hater.

It's OK, technology is a little scary to everybody.

MacGuffin

New, expanded Hulk trailer. Click on banner:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

holy smokes. pretty cool stuff.
by the way, nice avatar Mac  :)

MacGuffin

Quote from: cbrad4dby the way, nice avatar Mac  :)

Thanks. Valentine's Day inspired.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffinValentine's Day inspired.
under the paving stones.