Best Foreign Film You've seen...

Started by aalixjr, January 25, 2005, 12:17:08 AM

cine

hey, GT, you got your green screen.. how bout you contribute something to THAT first.. then everyone can come back and debate this later..

Gold Trumpet

Getting the green screen never felt like a victory for me anyways. I was defended by 3 people and picked apart by the rest leaving me thinking my time on XIXAX was done because it was all just too tiring. My interest in movies drained and I became non existent only to see Green Screen being jump started months later when my interest in it couldn't have been lower. So excuse me if its taking me time do something I haven't done in a good year and half. Write essays. I do plan on writing something shortly and becoming a regular contributor.

Maybe I should have just kept suggesting more award gimmicks like XIXAX awards and the eventually titled Dekapenticon (sp?) to save the peace.

cine

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetSo excuse me if its taking me time do something I haven't done in a good year and half. Write essays. I do plan on writing something shortly and becoming a regular contributor.
Don't get hostile about this.. I'm saying that the GS was essentially your idea.. so if you aren't going to contribute to that, haha, then why vent about a new idea already? S'all I'm saying..   and also, it's not like you had to write a new essay strictly for thr GS. People have been submitting things they did in the past.

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetMaybe I should have just kept suggesting more award gimmicks like XIXAX awards and the eventually titled Dekapenticon (sp?) to save the peace.
If you wanna keep promoting a 2005 Dekapenticon, I will support you wholeheartedly.

your check's in the mail

Gold Trumpet

.......As I said, when I originally proposed the Foreign Language Forum, I thought it would have been a postive and necessary addition. I don't believe that anymore. The boards have died down enough to give the obscure films and filmmakers a fair shot on the boards. Any argument I'm partaking with JB on this only has to do with the credentials of the idea back when I made it. Nothing more. No further begging coming from me for anything.