How Does PTA Pay The Bills?

Started by modage, December 03, 2009, 09:51:50 PM

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Fernando

Like modage I've always wondered how some ppl (among them pta) pay the bills, if polka is right and he made 1.5-2.0 mill in cmbb that's more than enough to have a great way of life for many years, maybe by hollywood standards that money ain't worth shit. Now, if he earns that he owes a good chunk to the IRS right? so maybe he is left after with 65& of the money he earned, still that sounds enough, if he already owns a house and doesn't have a big mortgage, he's pretty much set. Let's just hope his investments weren't made with the bernie madoffs of this world.

He doesn't seem like p said like nic cage or mike tyson, I remember that when tyson got out of jail he bought 3 bentleys just like that, i mean, 3 fucking bentleys to do what? and they were like the same fucking model, at least buy different shit but no, crazy tyson wanted three bents and gottem, later he was in financial trouble, no shit. some ppl just aren't prepared to have success and they go nuts.

SiliasRuby

Paul has a modest house in a gated community in Hancock Park in LA which is a upper middle class area. I've been in that community so I know what its like and it isn't as expensive as Beverly hills or the hollywood hills or living on Mulholland Drive next to jack Nicholson, Warren Beatty or the billionaire who bough Rick James' old place.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Pubrick

SILIAS: STOP STALKING FAMOUS PEOPLE.

DID YOU FALL OFF THE STALK WAGON?

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO:

Quote from: SiliasRuby on September 19, 2009, 01:05:52 PM
I don't stalk others

jesus chrst, now i'm scared that you were also lying in the second part of your quote:

Quote from: SiliasRuby on September 19, 2009, 01:05:52 PM
and I would never kill another human being. .

:yabbse-undecided:
under the paving stones.

Pas

Bethie

how do any of you guys pay your bills
who likes movies anyway

SiliasRuby

I deliver packages to celebrities, studios, production company's, and other such areas in Los Angeles and that's how I know and also how I pay the bills.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Bethie

who likes movies anyway

MacGuffin

I leak casting info about the Yellow Submarine project to TMZ.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Derek

He directs movies under the pseudonym Uwe Boll.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

RegularKarate

I'm sure he uses like an online auto-pay.  He seems like the type that would space remembering to send out checks.

Fernando

Just found this site that gives you the net worth of some celebrities, so obsly I had to look up PTA.....

Paul Thomas Anderson was born in California and has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars. A director, writer, and producer, Paul Thomas Anderson left college after a year to begin working as a production assistant, and received widespread acclaim for his first feature film, which was screened at Cannes seven years later. He has received five Academy Award nominations and is currently working on his seventh film, "The Master".

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/directors/paul-thomas-anderson-net-worth/

IF that site is even close with a margin error of 10-20%, his net worth is way higher than I thought. good for him of course.

Jeremy Blackman

polkablues

I find that number almost impossible to believe, unless he's been secretly directing Japanese commercials in his downtime.
My house, my rules, my coffee