It's a beautiful world

Started by kotte, April 04, 2004, 06:12:12 AM

Stefen

Hey sickfins, you should rate all these pictures.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pas

Quote from: Pubrickgrow up.

Too bad I opened the thread before your righteous edit...you know how I just love shit.

mogwai

Quote from: Pas Rapport

Too bad I opened the thread before your righteous edit...you know how I just love shit.

i deleted el duderino's pic because i found it to be not appropriate. i maybe went too far as deleting it but i'd like to ask kotte if he had has anything against it. my apologies.

SoNowThen

I thought we all agreed in the "quotes" thread that poop was wonderful...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Pas

Quote from: mogwai

i deleted el duderino's pic because i found it to be not appropriate. i maybe went too far as deleting it but i'd like to ask kotte if he had has anything against it. my apologies.

No you did the right thing it was gross. I was sarcastic, I hate shit. Wow it's weird to have to point out that shit is nasty.

Anyway, it was about time someone did this

kotte

Quote from: mogwai

I never saw what he posted but we all find different things beautiful. If someone truly honestly feel goatse is a part of what makes this world beautiful then fine...

El Duderino

To all:

i apologize for the picture of the dog shit, i was being a smart ass and i'm sorry.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

El Duderino

i just took a beautiful picture of the sky like 5 minutes ago. sadly, it is too big and to downsize it would not look good. so if you care, click here

kotte

I'm an ass sometimes...sorry.

And Dude...that was a pretty picture...

Stefen

Quote from: El Duderinoi just took a beautiful picture of the sky like 5 minutes ago. sadly, it is too big and to downsize it would not look good. so if you care, click here

Great picture. I love days when it is gloomy like that. Always reminds me of a Tim Burton movie. Just the little bit of sun shining through makes that picture. Good job.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

El Duderino

here's another one from about a month ago. now, keep in mind, i live in Arizona and also keep in mind, this is hail...not snow. click here

Stefen

Quote from: El Duderinohere's another one from about a month ago. now, keep in mind, i live in Arizona and also keep in mind, this is hail...not snow. click here

What do you shoot with Heston?

El Duderino

Sony DSC-P92 Digital Cyber Shot

panthera_tigris

Quote from: sickfinsoh i'm sorry.  this isn't in the world.  i guess the rest of the universe isn't beautiful.  it doesn't count.  right.  sorry.

I agree with you. I love the beauty of the world..but man, the universe is Gorgeous....example: my avatar is of the Helix Nebula...aka: Eye of God
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;
And earthly power doth then show likest God's
When mercy seasons justice.
- Merchant of Venice: Act 4

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: panthera_tigris
Quote from: sickfinsoh i'm sorry.  this isn't in the world.  i guess the rest of the universe isn't beautiful.  it doesn't count.  right.  sorry.

I agree with you. I love the beauty of the world..but man, the universe is Gorgeous....example: my avatar is of the Helix Nebula...aka: Eye of God
Here's a better picture of that:

http://www.noao.edu/image_gallery/images/d2/helix_hubble_800.jpg