Matrix Revolutions Trailer

Started by (kelvin), May 23, 2003, 10:40:56 AM

(kelvin)

Does anyone know the Corean Film "Nowhere to Hide"? It's a rather bad film, but it has two fantastic scenes: the opening scene and the final fight in the rain. Well, some shots in the Revolutions trailer had a very strong resemblance to this scene. Maybe even too strong.

Dirk

Most midleading thread title ever. As for the movie, never seen it. Worth seeing?
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

(kelvin)

You mean "Nowhere to Hide"? I can really recommend it. The opening scene is overwhelming. In fact, I've never seen an assassination combined with so much poetic beauty (erm...in a movie, of course). This may sound odd. Well, so is the film. Very stylish and strangely aesthetic, the movie is worth seeing...if you ignore the plot, the dialogue, the characters and put your brain in the fridge while watching it. Wait...wasn't that "Matrix Reloaded"...?

oakmanc234

The trailer was short but sweet. It did seem kind of pointless after the action marathon of 'Reloaded' though. It was like 'I've gotta get over the one I just watched, first'.

Oh, and I couldn't be more happy that there's ANOTHER Neo vs 100 Smith's fight. It'll have to be great to top 'Reloaded's one (love that scene).
'Welcome the Thunderdome, bitch'