What does PTA type on?

Started by Bud_Clay, January 14, 2003, 09:57:42 PM

Quote from: bluejaytwistpta types on labtop. titanium apple. if i member correctly.
perhaps i should try and write my first short film too...
perhaps i might be good at it...i wonder...
probably wouldnt take very long to get something made either...
ive heard some horror stories...
oh well...
perhaps ill give it some time
bitter bitter bitter.....

How do you know?

On the magnolia featurette he has a g3 powerbook.. he might now use a titanium, but are you able to confirm this? or are you just talking?
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

Xixax

Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

Quote from: 82On the magnolia featurette he has a g3 powerbook.. he might now use a titanium, but are you able to confirm this? or are you just talking?

bluejay is one of those regular wannabes.  don't believe a word he says; on the old boards he used to make up ridiculous claims and even more outrageous stories about how he had met one celebrity today and was having lunch with another one tomorrow.  he still has a good heart, though

Travis Bickle

ignore the bird's nonsense
it's like he's not even there

Jeremy Blackman

What kind of computer is he using at the end of the Magnolia Diary? Sphinx, you gotta have a screenshot or something.