Have you ever met a famous person/samsong?

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, April 12, 2003, 01:31:47 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: samsongif college and being in ny has taught me anything thus far,
it is that
pot
is good.
oh, samsong.

let me add to ur statement with what the following years will teach you..

pot
is good.
but
it's better to
learn shit.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Quote from: samsong
Quote from: Cinephilei bet samsong sings "on the town" alone in his dorm room.

if college and being in ny has taught me anything thus far,
it is that
pot
is good.

if being alive has taught me anything so far,
it is that
pot
is overrated.

nix

"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Reinhold

mitch hedberg met a famous person, once.

he got to smoke fake pot with pete townsend... which is just as good as smoking real pot with a guy who looks like pete townshend, which he's done a lot more.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Gamblour.

Quote from: Reinhold Messnermitch hedberg met a famous person, once.

he got to smoke fake pot with pete townsend... which is just as good as smoking real pot with a guy who looks like pete townshend, which he's done a lot more.

I met mitch hedberg once, a few months before he died. does that mean I've met pete townsend?
WWPTAD?

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Pas Rap
Quote from: samsong
Quote from: Cinephilei bet samsong sings "on the town" alone in his dorm room.

if college and being in ny has taught me anything thus far,
it is that
pot
is good.

if being alive has taught me anything so far,
it is that
pot
is overrated.

yeah, pot is gay.  samsong, i you migth wanna lay off that shit.  most peole who smoke pot regularly are douche bags.   and i hate the way they talk.   and they always talk abotu being stoned.  and i hat eit when they start dropping philosophy on me when they is stoned.  there is nothing more annoying than watching lost highway with a group of stoners and during the whole tiem they say shi tlike

"lost highway is the analogy of life...we are all lost souls"

plus if keep that shi tup peopel are going to laugh at you.  to me smoking pot is just as gay as having a poster of fred durst shirtless in your dorm room....

Garam

Yah, drunken advice kicks the shit out of stoned philosophy.

I love you, mannnnnnnnn....

samsong

Quote from: NEON MERCURYto me smoking pot is just as gay as having a poster of fred durst shirtless in your dorm room....
i must be pretty gay then because i have both going on.

i get really quiet while high, so no worries.  moderation is key and that's how i'm going about it.  although last night as pretty bad, so i'll stop for a while.

pete

Quote from: NEON MERCURYyeah, pot is gay.  samsong, i you migth wanna lay off that shit.  most peole who smoke pot regularly are douche bags.   and i hate the way they talk.   and they always talk abotu being stoned.  and i hat eit when they start dropping philosophy on me when they is stoned.  there is nothing more annoying than watching lost highway with a group of stoners and during the whole tiem they say shi tlike

"lost highway is the analogy of life...we are all lost souls"

plus if keep that shi tup peopel are going to laugh at you.  to me smoking pot is just as gay as having a poster of fred durst shirtless in your dorm room....

you're stoned.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

samsong

sidney lumet @ the museum of the moving image

atom egoyan at a screening of Where the Truth Lies.  i, being the bag o' douche that i am, said, "mr. egoyan i just wanted to shake your hand.  Exotica is one of my favorite films."

modage

i was going to go to those too, but i had Beck and Nada Surf.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ghostboy

Quote from: samsongi, being the bag o' douche that i am, said, "mr. egoyan i just wanted to shake your hand.  Exotica is one of my favorite films."

I can apologize for you when I talk to him next week, if you want.

Tictacbk

My friend scored an internship with the cinematographer of Pirates of the Carribean 2&3 and while on set one of the special fx guys asked him if he could take a picture of his armpit to use in an effect where Johnny Depps hand starts to turn black and hairy looking.  Apparently they have similar skin tones.  Why he couldn't take a picture of Depp's armpit i do not know...but that might make him kinda famous?

and by kinda famous i mean not famous in the least, but i thought it was cool and wanted to post it somewhere.

samsong

wim wenders attended screenings of Land of Plenty... i went to one.  my friend and i went up to him after.  wim -- we're buddies now -- said he'd seen me before. ???

LOU REED (! ...i thought it was exciting) was sitting next to wim during the film.  my friend and i sat in front of them.  after talking to wenders we got reed's attention and said we were big fans, to which he gave a nonchalant "thank you."

:yabbse-grin:  :yabbse-thumbup:

cine

Quote from: samsongwim -- we're buddies now -- said he'd seen me before. ???
haha racist.