Inside The actors studio

Started by AlguienEstolamiPantalones, April 14, 2003, 11:29:57 AM

BrainSushi

Quote from: cbrad4dhuh, I didn't know directors did them too. I've never seen one with a director interviewed. Would love to see the Scorsese one.

I don't think there were many with directors. I know they've done Scorsese, Spielberg, and Francis Ford Coppola.

Besides actors who also direct, I think that's it. I've read that Mike Nichols did one, but I've never seen it or heard anybody talk about it.

I really wish they did more directors.

Alexandro

my favorite was the spielberg one...never saw the one with scorsese...

I wasso desapointed with the robert de niroshow...only talking about his scorsese movies...what the fuck??

robin williams was hilarious...

hopkins was great too...

polkablues

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesbut just wait till they do one on richard kline the guy who played larry on threes company

Lipton- " has your career been hurt by the fact that you are looked at as a frank stalone type because your brother is kevin kline "

kline- " he's not my brother i never met the fucking guy"

lipton- " yes yes indeed,...... ::dramtic pause:: BERNARD PIVOT RULES !!!!!!! "

That, my friend, is fucking hilarious.

Personally, I like the Ben Affleck one, because it was pre-"Changing Lanes", and they end up talking about how "Bounce" was the most fulfilling role he's ever played.  I laughed, and laughed......

....and laughed......
My house, my rules, my coffee

Banky

Mike Myers was the most entertaing.  He would go into all his roles from SNL and it was really fucking funny.  I dont like how they have people pn just becasue they have a hit movie out.ie Renee Zellwegger.

i know misspelled

Pas

Quote from: AlguienEstolamiPantalonesbut just wait till they do one on richard kline the guy who played larry on threes company

Lipton- " has your career been hurt by the fact that you are looked at as a frank stalone type because your brother is kevin kline "

kline- " he's not my brother i never met the fucking guy"

lipton- " yes yes indeed,...... ::dramtic pause:: BERNARD PIVOT RULES !!!!!!! "

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, the one with Affleck was pretty pathetic. I mean, they review his career and he's like 30, come on. Let me paraphrase a little..
-What do you look for in a role
-I look for a role that will be financially profitable. I don't really care, as long as I make a movie each year.

chainsmoking insomniac

Chris Walken was fucking great too.  He even did some tap dancing at the end.  
And Kevin Spacey.  Doing his impressions of Pacino, Walken, and some others.  Fucking hilarious.
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

Just Withnail

Quote from: Ghoulardi GoonDoing his impressions of Pacino, Walken, and some others.

He does a mean Jack Lemmon.