Official RADIOHEAD thread

Started by Duck Sauce, January 11, 2003, 05:54:58 PM

grand theft sparrow

Funny.  Once I downloaded a track that was supposed to be U2 covering Creep but it turns out it was neither U2 nor Radiohead.  Good thing, too. It was a crap cover.

Myxo

Quote from: hacksparrowI think I'm more "Myxomatosis" myself.

:yabbse-thumbdown:

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Myxomatosis
Quote from: hacksparrowI think I'm more "Myxomatosis" myself.

:yabbse-thumbdown:

Hey, I don't see your name on that song...

wait...

never mind...

london

I just bought their calendar for 2005.  I know people say Radiohead is overated but  there is a reason why they never leave my cd player and I am reminded of why everytime I listen to them.  Wiggle wiggle wiggling in my seat just waiting, baby!
Today, I am the Bends.  Sigh.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

london

I was just emailed a confirmation that my dvd has been shipped.  I imagine it is enroute as we speak, hopefully not being carelessly crunched and mauled in its overseas journey. Radiohead should always be handled with intent.  
The only thing I can come up with today is Lurgee.  At least that is what I keep telling myself.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

Gamblour.

I Know why the song Treefingers exists...it is to listen to while you're high. oh my god...it's the bass. it feels great in your ears.
WWPTAD?

grand theft sparrow

The first time one of my friends got high, he listened to Kid A and it freaked him out.  But afterwards, he started liking OK Computer, the only Radiohead album he couldn't get into.  :shock:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I took that test and it came back Idioteque.  I think the person who made this was very lazy.

I'd like to think I'm pretty Airbag or Planet Telex.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sleuth

The new DVD already came in (I got the email confirmation on or around Thanksgiving)!
I like to hug dogs

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: Sidewalrus, KookookajoobI'd like to think I'm pretty Airbag or Planet Telex.

Is it telling, personality-wise, that both your picks are Track 1's?  ;)

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: hacksparrow
Quote from: Sidewalrus, KookookajoobI'd like to think I'm pretty Airbag or Planet Telex.

Is it telling, personality-wise, that both your picks are Track 1's?  ;)

It wasn't intentional... or maybe it was.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Myxo

classical gas

Quote from: RegularKarateHah!  Has everyone heard this yet?

classical gas