I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

A Matter Of Chance

Ravi

squints

All three for $30 at Vintage Stock
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

gob

'She's a one mama massacre squad'  :bravo: Well played squints

Just picked up:

w/o horse

The tale end of the 20% off sale:

$5 on black Friday:

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

grand theft sparrow

Since I can't afford the whole box this paycheck:

Theatrical II and Returns are next paycheck.

MacGuffin

Quote from: othersparrow on November 28, 2006, 03:09:46 PM
Since I can't afford the whole box this paycheck:

At Circuit City, the sticker price was $59.99 - $10 lower than the sale price listed in the advertisement. I checked all the sets, and they all were priced that way. I dunno if it was just that CC or all of 'em.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

w/o horse

I did my Tower purchase today:

admin edit: fixed a pic
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pubrick

i wanna go over your house, Losing the Horse colon.
under the paving stones.

Ravi

OrHowILearnedTo

matt35mm

SiliasRuby

Got it for 5o bucks at my local used DVD and CD store. Very Happy, the only season on DVD I haven't seen yet and I have't seen 4 yet either.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection