I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

SiliasRuby

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

w/o horse

Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

SiliasRuby

My Collection

samsong

w/o horse

I've wanted it for a while, it's not on DDD or DVDPlanet, I finally purchased it on Amazon.  Just had to.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Neil

This completes seasons 1-6 for me.

They had all of them, along with a bunch of other television shows for 19.99...it was very neat.
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

last days of gerry the elephant

McfLy

I got my copy of A Nightmare On Elm Street signed by Robert Englund, he was signing at the Best Buy I picked up my copy.

SiliasRuby

That's awesome, where do you live?

My Collection

McfLy

I live in Toronto, first autograph from an actor I've ever managed to get. Englund is 59, and shit is that guy really into the Freddy character and the fans. People weren't allowed to take any pictures with him, but he would often tell the security guards to shove off and he grabbed people for pictures.