Happy Hooligan, Double-Cross Nurse

Started by squints, August 29, 2005, 11:19:19 PM

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

Is it wrong that I want to punch your avatar in the mouth for starting threads that aren't going to go anywhere?

:yabbse-disgruntled:

EDIT: And then another time for saying "fuck ryan adams" in the alt-country thread...   :elitist:
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

Quote from: polkabluesEDIT: And then another time for saying "fuck ryan adams" in the alt-country thread...   :elitist:
ah, u see that's precisely what's keeping me from wanting to inflict violence in the mouf region.

still, quints u might as well just post a list of all the movies u havn't seen.

or alternatively, this: "has anyone seen all the movies in this site: www.imdb.com ? ..i've always wanted to"
under the paving stones.

72teeth

Well I found common ground with the thread...
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche