Your Favorite Thrillers?

Started by Hibborandum, July 06, 2016, 06:03:55 PM

Lottery

WorldForgot

Hibborandum

Hibborandum

Here we go, Liam Neeson's thriller by Jaume Collet-Serra who made Non-Stop with Neeson as well, high hopes! :)

jenkins

Let the Corpses Tan
Directors of The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, Amer
US Dist: Kino Lorber
Release date: 2018 sometime

wilder

^ trailer track in the second half jacked from

(NSFW)

Gold Trumpet

Watched it this summer based on a recommendation. Couldn't believe how intense it felt and how on edge of seat I was on. It's rare to get chills similar to the chills you got as a kid and less cynical about make-believe.

Hibborandum

Quote from: Gold Trumpet on October 25, 2017, 07:28:28 PM

Watched it this summer based on a recommendation. Couldn't believe how intense it felt and how on edge of seat I was on. It's rare to get chills similar to the chills you got as a kid and less cynical about make-believe.

Great suggestion!!!

Hibborandum

High hopes for this one!

Hibborandum

Top anticipated thriller at the moment for me must be Annihilation with Natalie Portman, sci-fi/thriller coming February by Ex Machina director Alex Garland, didn't even want to finish watching the trailer not to spoil the experience later, looks awesome! It had me at hello, doesn't happen often!

Hibborandum

Can't wait for Sicario 2

Robyn

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm really looking forward to The Wall. It's seven of my most anticipated movie.

jenkins

Does anyone have info about The Well? it's my most anticipated.

Hibborandum

Quote from: KJ on December 23, 2017, 09:08:28 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I'm really looking forward to The Wall. It's seven of my most anticipated movie.

The Well is definitely on my list of most anticipated films, top 5 for sure!!! I read somewhere Uma Thurman is playing the lead, hope she does. More on Imdb on The Well: www.imdb.com/title/tt3316624/

Hibborandum

Must say that A Quiet Place was much better than I expected, worth watching for sure!