not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

Pubrick

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
Quote from: jmj
Quote from: Butterscotch Joneswhy yes i do , ma man. It makes me so happy, i have a wax collection that is filled with sureal shit. you have to find this album

Nice...I just got a story-time Dukes of Hazzard 45.  Talk about surreal.

WOW That is great, ahh to be a young John Schneider

i own a sammy davis jr disco album ......... nutty
thank u for redeeming this thread.
under the paving stones.

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

lets turn it into odd records

i have a james brown one where he calls himself the original disco man

i love the whole idea of strange disco records, dolly parton made one too

jmj

Gorobei Katayama: You're Good.
Heihachi Hayashida: Yeah, yeah. But I'm better at killing enemies.
Gorobei Katayama: Killed many?
Heihachi Hayashida: Well - It's impossible to kill 'em all, so I ususally run away.
Gorobei Katayama: A splendid principle!
Heihachi Hayashida: Thank you.

This thread much like the kids from fame will live forever

Sigur Rós

How dare you speak ill of fame, those kids had sass

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Butterscotch JonesHow dare you speak ill of fame, those kids had sass

You just made me laugh my ass off! "aw...aw I have no ass!"

Gold Trumpet

Since this is the most popular thread, and all subjects to it seem milked, it may really be the sequel to Peace Out since it will be nothing but small talk from now on, which means I am bowing out.

bonanzataz

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetSince this is the most popular thread, and all subjects to it seem milked, it may really be the sequel to Peace Out since it will be nothing but small talk from now on, which means I am bowing out.

until some asshole complains that the title of this thread is derogatory. in which case we should just redirect back to page 7.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

Quote from: bonanzatazuntil some asshole complains that the title of this thread is derogatory. in which case we should just redirect back to page 7.

LOL dont start

Gold Trumpet

Fuck it. Let's take the cue from the other thread and all those who hate Memento speak your thoughts here for the inevitable war that is going to take place with all heretics of thought and belief in liking that movie. Yea mother fuckers, I called you all heretics. Wanna piece of this?

**wonders if anyone will not realize the humor in these words and actually start a decent fight**

~rougerum

Cecil

like some people saying they like certain movies just cause theyre independant, i feel some people bash some pretty good films just cause theyre not so "obscure" anymore.

Gold Trumpet

Just to be safe Cecil, I always hated Memento.

~rougerum

Quote from: cecil b. dementedlike some people saying they like certain movies just cause theyre independant, i feel some people bash some pretty good films just cause theyre not so "obscure" anymore.

that reminds of me of something i read in spin, some chick wrote her top ten list and she said that blair witch was on the list till it became too popular

she should of just went the whole nine yards and said " well i only liked it at first because i thought it was a cool underground movie for me to name drop, kinda like being john malcovich, beacause like i dont know what is good and bad, i just know what other people tell me is cool, and so i thought blair witch was like super cool for a while, but when the whole world started to like it i started to hate it because i think i am too deep to like anything mainstream"

:roll:

cowboykurtis

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetFuck it. Let's take the cue from the other thread and all those who hate Memento speak your thoughts here for the inevitable war that is going to take place with all heretics of thought and belief in liking that movie. Yea mother fuckers, I called you all heretics. Wanna piece of this?

**wonders if anyone will not realize the humor in these words and actually start a decent fight**

~rougerum

i think matt damon should have played the lead in memento ;  it would be the most wicked awesome movie to ever have existed on celluloid. did i mention im a film buff -- meaning my opinion holds much more weight than you're pathetic uncultured walnut of a brain.
...your excuses are your own...