Things You Draw

Started by El Duderino, May 02, 2004, 02:04:38 AM

cowboykurtis

...your excuses are your own...

polkablues

My avatar: Ink and dry-brush drawing, drawn from a photograph I found (stole) from an old photo album at a flea market.  Colorized in Photoshop.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Gamblour.

Matt, I'm not being rude at all, because your drawings are very very good, and I cannot draw worth a shit. But, looking at your Kubrick, I can't help but notice his forehead resembles the Dirk Diggler painting Melora Walters does in Boogie Nights. It's a funny resemblance, but a good drawing nonetheless.

Like I said, I can't draw worth a shit. But I do dabble in Paint from time to time. Here's a post-modern, deconstructionist take on ultimate frisbee (if you can figure out the inside jokes, more power to you):

WWPTAD?

Garam

Here is a post-post-modern piece on the mundanity of suburban life.

And here's another piece of mine. It represents a feeling of utopia that we will never know.

Domestic Disturbance:

matt35mm

Quote from: GamblourMatt, I'm not being rude at all, because your drawings are very very good, and I cannot draw worth a shit. But, looking at your Kubrick, I can't help but notice his forehead resembles the Dirk Diggler painting Melora Walters does in Boogie Nights. It's a funny resemblance, but a good drawing nonetheless.
Ah yes.  I see what you mean.  I exaggerated the shadows around his eyes, and I think that might've made the forehead look bigger, too.

72teeth

Quote from: matt35mm
Quote from: GamblourMatt, I'm not being rude at all, because your drawings are very very good, and I cannot draw worth a shit. But, looking at your Kubrick, I can't help but notice his forehead resembles the Dirk Diggler painting Melora Walters does in Boogie Nights. It's a funny resemblance, but a good drawing nonetheless.
Ah yes.  I see what you mean.  I exaggerated the shadows around his eyes, and I think that might've made the forehead look bigger, too.

...and that look in his eye that says "I gotta great big penis..."
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Gamblour.

Quote from: matt35mm

Yes, it's all in the forehead. But i'm sure Kubrick was packing major heat too.

Wait... :shock:
WWPTAD?