Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

QuoteMan goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But Doctor... I am Pagliacci."

Fernando

like three weeks ago watched for the nth time Aladdin, that's the funniest animated performance I've ever seen, just incredible.

also, saw this clip today and made me want to watch Patch Adams, I think I have seen it only once, I liked it when it got out and was surprised that many ppl hated it. Hard to believe these two are gone.

Pozer

Marc Maron's conversation with Robin Williams from 2010 that touches heavily on his struggles is really great.

http://www.wtfpod.com/podcast/episodes/remembering_robin_williams

As I know it has with most of you, it felt like a part of my childhood died this week.

Ravi

http://deadline.com/2014/08/don-pardo-dead-saturday-night-live-821449/

R.I.P. Don Pardo

The longtime NBC announcer who did the voice-over on Saturday Night Live since its launch for all but one season died today. CBS Radio News confirmed Don Pardo's death today. He was 96. His voice was familiars to generations of Amercians on radio and TV, commercials and game shows, news and sports. When he'd introduce The Price Is Right, host Monty Hall would respond with a hearty, "Thank you, Don Pardo." He began his announcing career at NBC during World War II and remained at the network his entire life.

Lottery

ono

Joan Rivers. :(  Her performance on Louie really made me appreciate her more.

Punch

Donatas Banionis (28 April, 1924 – 4 September, 2014)
"oh you haven't truly watched a film if you didn't watch it on the big screen" mumbles the bourgeois dipshit

ono

Kellen

Such a bummer, Mike was one of my favorites  :yabbse-sad:

Punch

French Anti-Colonial Film-Maker Dies

'René Vautier 15 January 1928 – 4 January 2015'
"oh you haven't truly watched a film if you didn't watch it on the big screen" mumbles the bourgeois dipshit