Mad World

Started by kotte, October 25, 2003, 06:12:27 AM

Sigur Rós

The Swedish Chef was never Swedish. He just said it to look cool!
He wasn't a chef he was more like a artist!

phil marlowe

i believe in the swedish chef, he has me convinced by a hundred.

kotte is another matter though...you aren't swedish.

kotte

Quote from: phil marlowekotte is another matter though...you aren't swedish.

Why not?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: phil marloweyou aren't swedish.

You see right through him!

phil marlowe

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: phil marlowekotte is another matter though...you aren't swedish.
Why not?
because you don't drink, you don't eat kalles kaviar and you don't watch icehockey.

wait a second, did you say 'pølse'?

Sigur Rós

Quote from: phil marlowewait a second, did you say 'pølse'?

He did. The weird thing was that he said it was spelled with a ø and not a ö. If he really was Swedish he would know that they use a Ö and not a Ø, like we Danes.

phil marlowe

Quote from: Jesus Christ Bobby!He did. The weird thing was that he said it was spelled with a ø and not a ö. If he really was Swedish he would know that they use a Ö and not a Ø, like we Danes.
true. plus the fact that it's not 'pølse' but 'korv' in swedish.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: phil marlowe
Quote from: Jesus Christ Bobby!He did. The weird thing was that he said it was spelled with a ø and not a ö. If he really was Swedish he would know that they use a Ö and not a Ø, like we Danes.
true. plus the fact that it's not 'pølse' but 'korv' in swedish.

Excactly! This guy is a phoney.

kotte

Quote from: Jesus Christ Bobby!This guy is a phoney.

I Denmark it's pølse and you're fucking Danish...that's why I wrote that...
We don't even have that word in Sweden...I know it's called 'korv'...damn you all...we don't even have 'ø' in sweden.

I don't drink??? Have you ever counted my 'drunk-posts' here on this board...my god. I'm kinda drunk right now and I haven't even open my can of Pripps yet...discusting beer but it's swedish.

And I'm even fucking blond!

You really got me going there...

phil marlowe

Quote from: kotteI Denmark it's pølse and you're fucking Danish...that's why I wrote that...
We don't even have that word in Sweden...I know it's called 'korv'...damn you all...we don't even have 'ø' in sweden.

I don't drink??? Have you ever counted my 'drunk-posts' here on this board...my god. I'm kinda drunk right now and I haven't even open my can of Pripps yet...discusting beer but it's swedish.

And I'm even fucking blond!

You really got me going there...
yeah. uhu right. swedes don't drink pripps if they wanna be drunk, there's not not enough alcohol in it, they drink homemade snaps.

and what about icehockey and kalles kaviar? i'm not convinced.

kotte

Quote from: phil marloweand what about icehockey and kalles kaviar? i'm not convinced.

Fuck you.  :evil:

I'm swedish...end of discusison....

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: phil marloweand what about icehockey and kalles kaviar? i'm not convinced.

Fuck you.  :evil:

I'm swedish...end of discusison....

OK....then sing the last verse in Peps Persson's song "oh boy!".....

kotte

can't. don't know that song...

this is crap...you suck

phil marlowe

we're not herassing you kotte, it's just that me and sigur have met way too many fake swedes in our days. they're everywere.