Big Money Rustlas

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, July 14, 2010, 01:51:04 AM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Guaranteed to sweep the 2010 Xixax Awards.

In the Wicked Wild West, the town of Mud Bug is being terrorized by the gambling tycoon Big Baby Chips and his gang of miscreants. When all hope is lost, help arrives in the form of Sheriff Sugar Wolf. But is one man enough to restore peace to the townsfolk?

Directed by that Paul Andresen we love so much.

All I'm saying, is FINALLY there's a follow up to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIy6GQaMmWE&feature=fvst

Which, you may notice, is the exact same film in a different period. 

All I can say is: marketing geniuses.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

polkablues

Fuckin' cowboys... how do they work?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Can this please be the Juggalo thread? I always wanted to create one but was too chicken shit.

Some of my favorite pieces.
http://www.vbs.tv/blog/more-juggalo-mammaries-i-mean-memories

VICE Magazines journey into Juggalodom.
http://www.viceland.com/int/v14n10/htdocs/land_of_juggalos.php

And an added bonus
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Anabelle_Lotus

You can't make this stuff up.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

The Juggalos have become such easy targets that it's almost not funny anymore.

almost

The funniest Juggalo thing in the world is THIS (listen in at 1 hr. 27 minutes).  Paul F Tompkins and Tom Scharpling.  The Best.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Man, the Juggalo part is OK, but the Ken Shamrock bit shortly thereafter is pretty classic.

Woodstock was only three days... brilliant.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

RegularKarate

Quote from: // w ø l r å s on July 14, 2010, 10:04:34 PM
Man, the Juggalo part is OK, but the Ken Shamrock bit shortly thereafter is pretty classic.

Oh, you didn't listen to the whole thing.  The Ken Shamrock is part of the whole Juggalo thing... it lasts about 25 minutes and just gets funnier after.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: RegularKarate on July 15, 2010, 12:11:07 PM
Quote from: // w ø l r å s on July 14, 2010, 10:04:34 PM

Oh, you didn't listen to the whole thing.  The Ken Shamrock is part of the whole Juggalo thing... it lasts about 25 minutes and just gets funnier after.

No, I did listen to it all (after the point when you said to begin listening.)  I just love it because I used to watch wrestling as a kid and I can see Ken Shamrock actually being that way in person.  Not to mention the added humor of the gathering of the Juggalo's Fresh-Ass comedy tent, which consisted of headliners Pauly Shore, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy Walker.

I'll say it again: marketing geniuses.

Stefen

An 18 minute informercial for this years gathering of the juggalos.

Tom Green!

Gallagher! Not just Gallagher, but the original Gallagher. Smashing watermelons and shit.

From his Wikipedia --
QuoteHis current routine as of 2010 has a heavy "Christian," right-wing Conservative slant, featuring jokes degrading homosexuals, Muslims, Mexicans, alternative fashions such as tattoos, and the Democratic president, Barack Obama, and the French, while making reference to rules in the Bible about how to live.[5]
HILARIOUS.

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

children with angels

Quote from: Stefen on July 20, 2010, 04:32:59 AM
An 18 minute informercial for this years gathering of the juggalos.

That was so fucking weird I had to stop watching. I jumped ship around about the time Vanilla Ice showed up, a rapper called Prozak got described as "the Alfred Hitchcock of rap", and the narrator uttered the immortal line "and if you like MIDGETS, we got midgets for ya..."

So many questions...

1) How many other rappers are there who dress up as clowns?!
2) Why do they spend a couple of minutes listing a bunch of acts no one's ever heard of before then casually revealing they've got people like Method Man & Redman?!
3) WHAT'S WITH ALL THE GREEN SCREEN?!
4) Ron Jeremy...?!? ("He DOES have good dick jokes...")

"You'll PROBABLY get laid..."
"Should I bring my own chains?"
"We always do..."

http://www.alternatetakes.co.uk/
http://thelesserfeat.blogspot.com/

RegularKarate

Quote from: Stefen on July 20, 2010, 04:32:59 AM
Gallagher! Not just Gallagher, but the original Gallagher. Smashing watermelons and shit.

I had come here to post that video, but this is my favorite part about this year's gathering o' the Jugglalos.

Gallagher... does he not know what he's gotten himself into?  Most of his jokes are about "people" not pulling their baggy jeans up.  He's going to get murdered by Juggalos.

squints

i'm going to the gathering of the juggalos this year.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"And if you like midgets, we got midgets for ya." - Announcer for 11th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos

So, I'm from Michigan.  I haven't followed ICP closesly, but I remember being in elementary school and having a friend who had an early pre-Dark Carnival ICP cassette "Beverly Kills 50187."  I'm not sure what the Juggalo situation is like in other states or what it's been like, but since they came from Detroit, most of the trashier places in Michigan are swarmed with some of the ugliest white people you'll ever see in your life wearing Psychooathic Records t-shirts and/or have the hatchet wielding Juggalo icon stickers on their junker cars.  What's worse is the amount of these people with ICP tattoos.

My brother gave me hand-me-down CD's and he gave me Great Milenko, which appears to be one of their more popular albums.  I won't totally say they're not talented... and while all these Gathering of the Juggalos are kind of disturbing and hilarious, I guess it's cool that they can put something of this size on every year.  Hell, even Pitchfork has sold out by now.  By comparison, GotJ may not have comparable music acts, but it's got way more going on for an extra day and on top of all that, they manage to do it independently.

Though I may never go and I may never understand the appeal, I guess it's cool that Juggalos have a place to gather as opposed to the nearby Family Video or Meijers gas station.

Stefen

It's easy to be succesful when your fanbase would rather give you money than pay their rent.

cronopio 2

i knew that ICP was big and they had comic books and a movie but i had no idea about all of this.
it's hard to come up with something more repulsive than this. i think i would start crying out of fear if i ever went to one of these gatherings. those dudes make me ashamed of sharing the same space in the historical timeline upon we will all be judged.