"When you thought it was all over..."
"They're BACK!"
"From the writer of Magnolia and the director of Rush Hour"
"On a journey you'll never forget"

aclockworkjj

prophet

"See it for the first time anywhere"

this is my worst dream "MTV Pictures presents..."
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Pas

"You tought you knew the end...but it was just the beginning ! Magnolia 2 : Revenge of the Killing Frogs. Come on, try and get it !"

MacGuffin

*From Academy Award Winner, McG...
*Starring Madonna
*...But all that is about to change.
*He did it with "Psycho", now Gus Van Sant sets his sights on... "Vertigo."
*Coming Soon..."Ei8ht"; the awaited sequel to "Se7en."
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

rustinglass

"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

cine

"In the spirit of the Freddy vs Jason trilogy, comes... Alf vs Harry from Harry and the Hendersons!"
"Just when you thought Pauly Shore couldn't be any funnier, he makes Encino Man 2: Frozen Weasels"
"People everywhere across North America have seen Michael Moore's new movie, Fahrenheit 9/11 and critics agree: 'Moore is the new Riefenstahl'"
"More dead animals! More feces! More blood and dead stuff! From academy award nominee Tom Green comes 'Elmer's Tapeworms!'"
"Attack of the.."
"More explosions! More sex! More drugs! More weapons! From the producers of Pearl Harbour: Boogie Nights 2!"
"Home Alone 8. When Michael strikes against the babysitter. He won't settle for company tonight! He's alone FOR GOOD!"
"Gus Van Sant brings you the glorious much needed remake to an old movie - and this one has colour! Dom DeLuise. Patrick Swayze. Mariah Carey. TOUCH OF EVIL!"

Find Your Magali

"In a world where...."

"In a time when..."

"A tender tale of a man and his monkey..."

"Dancing was all he had..."

"Now, finally, the story of the 1983 Seattle Mariners can be told..."

"Pauly Shore brings Ayn Rand's greatest novel to life..."

aclockworkjj

Quote from: Find Your Magali"Now, finally, the story of the 1983 Seattle Mariners can be told..."

"....behind the offensive leader...with 19 HR's, 67 RBI's, a .269 BA....Pat Putnam..."

Find Your Magali

Quote from: aclockworkjj
Quote from: Find Your Magali"Now, finally, the story of the 1983 Seattle Mariners can be told..."

"....behind the offensive leader...with 19 HR's, 67 RBI's, a .269 BA....Pat Putnam..."

Philip Seymour Hoffman IS Pat Putnam.

And Christina Ricci is his wife, Trixie, who is secretly sleeping with every other member of the team.

From a script by Charlie Kaufman, New Line Cinema proudly presents "Being the Mariners"

Actually, I might want to go see that.  :P

ElPandaRoyal

Quote"MTV Pictures presents..."

Wasn't Election a MTV production? And didn't Election rock? I think it did...
Si

MacGuffin

Quote from: RoyalTenenbaumWasn't Election a MTV production? And didn't Election rock? I think it did...

Yes, it was, and yes, it did. I'm also not ashamed to admit I liked "Varsity Blues".

And Mandy Moore did a terrific job in "A Walk To Remember".
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Finn

"From the writer of Gigli and the director of Goodfellas..."
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

.."like he said in his hit song 'rollin' ..watch underground  maverick filmmaker fred durst keep the cameras...'rollin' in his first feature film"

.."starring kristen dunst ........in writer/director darren Aronofsky"s newest film"

..."  right after the wedding comes....my big fat greek honeymoon"...

©brad

"new line cinema presents a story about love, jealousy, compassion, revenge, more jealousy, fear, hate, shame, lust, and ambition."

"from first-time director________" (amatuers really do suck, don't they?)

"when you lead two different lives, with two different wives, two different homes, two different jobs, two different sets of kids, two different dogs, sometimes its tough to remember where you put your fucking car keys."

"Quentin Tarantino is.... Quentin Tarantino in "Quentin Tarantino: a life in video stores." written, produced, lit, edited, costumed, scored, desgined, packaged, printed, distributed, and directed by Quentin Tarantino.