PTA daddy

Started by Ordet, June 19, 2005, 08:17:47 AM

Pubrick

ur right, she's better.
under the paving stones.

Gamblour.

This thread might be exhausted of all that can be said before it heads into gossipy tabloid territory. Beware.
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

PTA scored some great seats, next to the bench, because the guy on the immediate left (bald with the goatee) is the Lakers trainer, Gary Vitti.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

cowboykurtis

to the far right is john lesher his agent, if anyone cares
...your excuses are your own...

RegularKarate

Quote from: Pubrickur right, she's better.

agreed.  And I saw her up close during the Mike Judge filming and she looks even better in person.

Gamblour.

I have to go with Fiona. But Paul is looking his best.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

I think shes kind of sexy.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?I think shes kind of sexy.

Nope. No she isn't.
Si

RegularKarate

Quote from: ElPandaRoyal
Quote from: Stefen Posts Ghetto?I think shes kind of sexy.

Nope. No she isn't.

yeah, she's a lot sexy.

ElPandaRoyal

All I know is what I saw in that picture and I don't really find her that sexy/good looking. Be that as it may, I'm happy for Paul, I guess, as long as it doesn't mean we'll have to wait three more years to see his damn movie.
Si

Pubrick

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalAll I know is what I saw in that picture
u are disqualified.

maya is hell hot. the kid will be tall and hilariously talented, but might not supercede their achievements. by the time he reaches 21, he will hav learned from other celebrity children's mistakes (the sad, tragic Ciccone-Ritchies and Jacksons) and know right from wrong. he will start a band, which will suck, but contain copious references to freemasonry (now an exotic dish). he will hook up with bjork's daughter, Isadora, a yoko-esque conceptual artist best known for her hit single "abort a boy". together they rule the world for about 18months. i will watch this from my home on the Gallilean moon of Europa, celebrity gossip has become the official news of the galaxy. in a small tennis-court sized section of rainforest preserved in brazil, jack white's kid will rediscover ancient shaman ayahuasca rituals, and explain Eyes Wide Shut to everyone still living in Earthica. a comet will strike Uranus, causing massive discomfort in old age..
under the paving stones.

md

oh please someone do a conan obrian style if they mated photoshop
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

Gamblour.

The contrast between P's post and yours is....hilarious and kinda stupefying.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: ElPandaRoyalAll I know is what I saw in that picture
u are disqualified.

maya is hell hot. the kid will be tall and hilariously talented, but might not supercede their achievements. by the time he reaches 21, he will hav learned from other celebrity children's mistakes (the sad, tragic Ciccone-Ritchies and Jacksons) and know right from wrong. he will start a band, which will suck, but contain copious references to freemasonry (now an exotic dish). he will hook up with bjork's daughter, Isadora, a yoko-esque conceptual artist best known for her hit single "abort a boy". together they rule the world for about 18months. i will watch this from my home on the Gallilean moon of Europa, celebrity gossip has become the official news of the galaxy. in a small tennis-court sized section of rainforest preserved in brazil, jack white's kid will rediscover ancient shaman ayahuasca rituals, and explain Eyes Wide Shut to everyone still living in Earthica. a comet will strike Uranus, causing massive discomfort in old age..

haha, see this is the kind of gossip I like! FUTURISTIC SCI-FI, WEEKLY WORLD NEWS, THE STAR, AND ALTERNATIVE PRESS all rolled into one. p, we need to get working on a zine.

Also, that's a very unflattering picture of Maya Rudolph. I looked for more but haha she looks bad in every one I could find, maybe she isn't very photogenic, but she looks cute and sexy in person.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ultrahip

there are plenty of pictures of her in the donatella versace getup, and she is smokin' in those. of course, that look is fake and satirical, but dang if it aint sexy.