PTA at San Sebastian Film Festival - with videos

Started by Marty McSuperfly, October 03, 2008, 10:50:53 AM

Marty McSuperfly

Watch the 34-minute press conference with PTA and a four minute "A Day With PTA" here: http://www.sansebastianfestival.com/in/playlist.php

PRESS RELEASE: Director Paul Thomas Anderson received at San Sebastian Festival the Fipresci Grand Prix for Best Film of the Year, granted by the international critics who have decided to award the distinction to his film, There Will Be Blood. 
"The choice was extremely clear for the 242 members of the International Federation of Film Critics who voted, considering Paul Thomas Anderson's film to be the best of the year", stated Fipresci.

a cousin of mine worked on a mexican movie that won 3 prizes at the festival, it's called Norteado. his brother is getting financed by the very same three amigos for his first feature, and i might be a PA next year. just wanted to brag about that.
context, context, context.

Convael

I tried watching the press conference (in English) and it always cuts off at the 15 second mark, whether it's streaming/downloaded/whatever.  Has it worked for anyone?

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: Convael on October 04, 2008, 11:57:32 PM
I tried watching the press conference (in English) and it always cuts off at the 15 second mark, whether it's streaming/downloaded/whatever.  Has it worked for anyone?

It worked for me, but the sound was really low and I couldn't understand anything, so I didn't watch.
Si

Convael

I tried listening to the audio-only version and I only caught a couple things.  He plans on shooting a new movie in 2009 and his favorite baseball teams are the Dodgers/Red Sox.  He also liked The Dark Knight/Ledger in particular (surprise surprise).